Starry Nights

Art by: olli_oxenfree

Art by: StarBerry_Shortcake

Everyone is so so talented! I don't deserve u all 💕

If your interest in posting fan art or wanting to look at more, join the discord chat down below and message me!

https://discord.gg/BAbkvndCVS

|Part 2: We're Going For A Ride|
|_______________________________|

The ride was incredibly, achingly, soundless since Ruel started the driller. The only noises were the gears and movement of the whole vehicle as it drove down the streets of Bonta. You keep your gaze at your hands that sat on your lap, holding one another. You were at the table, leaning against the window with Fionda sitting directly in front of you, and she did not look happy.

She has a reason to be furious, no wait; a right to be mad. If she lied to you about something this huge, you'd be upset yourself. But this all proves that piece of paper is legitimate proof, that can led you to your brother. Hopefully she won't be as angry once you explain yourself, Mama usually calms down when she gets the whole truth. Its a good idea and all, however executing it in a way that she understands perfectly well is the problem.

Your eyes go to Amalia, who had chosen a spot near the fire, refusing to look at anybody, and then you glance at Yugo, he was leaning against the wall, arms crossed. He had moved his head away from you, his blue ears going down. Was he staring at me? Quickly you go back to your hands, lightly tapping your fingers together. The cra in front of you hasn't said a single word, but you can already tell what she was thinking by her face alone. Is she gonna mention about going back to Certis again?

"I'm hungry." Little Elely suddenly said, with a rumble of her stomach right after. "Can we go get some burgers and fries?"

Her mother hummed. "Hmm, I'm not sure. Can you wait till lunch? Whatever Yugo's making will be much better then some soggy fries and a flat patty made by a teenager with acne. And tacos are better."