Fiery Dreams

Y/n freaking out over her crush's brothers lol

And finally a lovely art of Y/n going to the ball.

Art by: StarBerry_Shortcake

|Part 2: We're Going For A Ride|
|_______________________________|

Some 19 years ago....

" 'nd fetch!"

Small little hands threw a skinny stick across the yard, a pandawa boy chasing after it. The sun shined brightly through the trees, many birds were chirping, and with spring everywhere, all the flowers were blooming. A sadidan child on a blanket clapped his hands as his brother grabs the piece of wood with his mouth, acting like a dog to bring it back. Pan walked on his hands and knees, the little bushy tail wagging side to side in joy at the game. Habhaï claps his hand while cheering, smile stretching across his mouth. "Yaay! Good doggy!"

The bear spits it out at the older sibling's feet, ready for another round. "Arf! Arf!"

Nearby where the kids were playing, close to the house was Ms. Lillian herself, wearing a light dress that flowed nicely with what little wind came by. She merrily hummed to herself as she took one shirt from the basket next to her, and hung it up on the laundry line. With how warm it is today, she chose to start a new load of laundry, taking the clippings off the dry ones and replacing them with freshly washed and soaking clothes. And it would give Fionda and the others a break from doing them, just because she's a Mom didn't mean that she should stop chores all together. With her sons playing a few meters away, she can do both the laundry and watch the kids. It's a win-win.