Chapter 14

Updateee!! Have fun reading! Comment & vote!

-

TIME JUMP (4 weeks)

Not much happened the last few weeks, only a few things.

Ed, Stan, and Louis became closer friends and Louis was actually happy to have friends here in London!

Luckily, Eleanor left them alone. Louis made it clear last time that he wasn't interested and Stan and Ed were on Louis' side of course. They couldn't stand Eleanor anyway so they didn't care.

And Louis and Harry were actually seen a few times out in public. The fans even knew who Louis was. Luckily it was only spread in the fandom and not really outside. Like random people won't stumble over these pictures. You have to google it specifically.

It was 11 o'clock and Louis just got out of bed. It was a Saturday so it was fine to sleep in.

Suddenly he heard his phone buzzing, indicating a new message.

He walked over to get it from his nightstand and read the message.

Hazza🤍:
Hey love!
Happy anniversary!!
Can't believe we've been together for a whole month!! xx
Pick you up at 7? Wear something fancy <3

Louis grinned at the message. He didn't forgot of course. How could he? It's the day Harry, aka his long time celebrity crush and lifesaver, asked him to be his boyfriend!

Lou:
Hey Hazzie!
Happy anniversary to you too! So happy to be yours since a whole month! xx
Yes sure! Where are we going? <3

Hazza🤍:
Hmm... surprise! But wear a suit or something like that! xx

Lou:
Ok... but please don't spend too much money on me!

Hazza🤍:
Of course not.. byeee! See you later! xx

Lou:
Can't wait!! xx

Louis got up and started to get ready. Everything has to look perfect.

He took a long shower, cleaning his hair. He stepped out with a towel around his waist and walked over to his bedroom.

He searched his whole closet and found an old but beautiful suit. His stepdad gave it to him for his 18th birthday. It once was his but he gave it to Louis because he felt like a dad. He liked it! It was a white shirt with a glittery suit jacket and black pants.

He also took out the fitting shoes and put them on the ground. They were just simple black ones.

He tried on the suit and fixed it. Then he started on his hair...

That was always the thing he was struggling the most with. He just didn't know how to put it and the hair won't cooperate most of the time.

He decided to make the classic "messy but soft" style. But it took him about 10 tries to get it perfect. Then he took the hair spray (don't ask why he had it) and put a lot on the hair. It has to hold, he thought, you never know.

When he was finished with everything, he turned to a mirror and looked at his appearance. He has to say it: he didn't look bad!

He checked his phone and saw that he still had half an hour. So he decided to sit down and just play something on his phone.

At five to seven, Louis was pacing around his small apartment. He was nervous.

Suddenly, his doorbell rang. He took a mint into his mouth and opened the door.