Chapter 31

When the light dissolved, y/n opened her eyes and the sight that was in front of her shocked her. 
Tall and lighted buildings, big neon signs, a lot of different people, dressed in very odd ways, according to y/n and Loki.
-Thor, what are those?- y/n asked, pointing to a four-wheeled vehicle that carried some people around.
-That's a car. It brings humans around.- he explained as they walked to some unknown place -Y'know, one of those it hit me once. I don't recommend that to you.- he said, remembering how he met his love, Jane Foster, the first time he had come to Earth.
-Humans? You mean Midgardian, right?- Loki asked, as they crossed the road when the light traffic turned green. 
-Midgardians refer to themselves as Humans, and they call Midgard Earth.- y/n answered -I read it in the book where is talked about the Nine Realms.- she explained, blushing a little. 
-Oh, alright.- Loki nodded, making mental notes to remember himself those informations -Something else we should know about the Earth or your friends, Thor?- 
-Yeah, you'll learn it eventually about Midgard. My friends are superheroes and they are very nice. I think y'all will get along very well.- Thor smiled, surrounding Loki and y/n's shoulders with his arms, hugging them.  
Thor, after his mother made him notice, had understood that something was going on between his brother and their childhood friend.
Often he had questioned himself if there was actually something between them, but in the end he would always scroll away that feeling and ignore those thoughts. 
-Could you tell us something more about your friends here?- y/n asked. 
-I'd prefer not saying anything before you meet them. I wouldn't want to interfere with what you could think of them.- he replied, breaking the hug. 
-If they're your friends I'm sure they are great people, Thor.- y/n smiled at him, looking around, amazed by every little thing. 
-They truly are.- Thor nodded smiling -For me, they all are worthy of Valhalla even if they won't die in battle.- 
-I'm so curious to meet them. If you say something like this, they truly are as great as you describe them.- y/n smiled softly. 
-Do talk to us about that lady of yours, brother.- Loki grinned satisfactorily, as he spoke.
It was rare hearing Loki calling Thor "brother" but when he did it often meant almost in a teasing way, and probably he had made something to piss him off, and called him "brother" to try to distract him from what he had done. 
-What lady, Thor?- y/n immediately glared at the blonde, who had blushed a little. 
-Brother, we talked about reading my mind without permission!- he exclaimed, glaring at Loki. 
-Are you courting someone and didn't think about telling us, Thor?- y/n immediately asked.
-That makes the three of us, doesn't it?- he decided to turn the tables, while he tried not to smile too much. 
The other two immediately changed expression, as their faces heated up a bit and their eyes lowered, looking at the asphalt under their feet. 
That was something unexpected. 
-I'm not courting her...- Loki mumbled, making Thor glancing at him -...yet...- the younger Prince added, looking away and blushing, making y/n's cheek becoming more reddish then before. 
-Anyway we arrived.- the blonde stopped suddenly.
The three gods were in front of a tall and technological tower.
-Stark?- Loki asked, confused, reading the big letters on the top of the tower -What is a "Stark", y/n?- he turned to the girl, imagining she knew what that was. 
-I don't know, actually.- she shrugged. 
-Stark is not a thing, but a person.- Thor explained walking in -Hello Jarvis. I am back with friends. Could you please call everyone down?- he said.
Loki and y/n looked at each other in confusion, who was he talking to?
-Sure thing, Mr Odinson.- a metallic voice reply, causing y/n to attach to Loki's arm in fright. 
-Oh, Jarvis they are Loki and y/n, my brother and our childhood friend. He is Jarvis, he is an IA.- he explained. 
-Nope, Point Break, he's an AI, I told you a million times.- another voice said, but this time was a masculine one -Having guests, are we?- 
-Stark, hey.- Thor smiled at the man, who, y/n and Loki, noticed had a glowing circle on his chest.  
-Hey, Thor. Nice to see you.- another man, blonde and tall, said, walking in, followed by other men and a woman. 
-Hello friends.- the god smiled at them -So, they are my brother Loki, God of Mischief and our friend, y/n, Enchantress. They are the Avengers. Tony Stark.- he pointed to him -Steve Rogers.- he moved his gaze on the blonde -Clint Barton. Thing you need to know, he's deaf, so he can't hear if he doesn't have a little gadget to put in his ear.- he introduced one of the latest arrivals, who was standing next to the redhead -Natasha Romanoff.- he half bowed to her, as she smiled -And last but not least, Bruce Banner.- who shyly, waved with his hand.
-And why are they here? Are they staying or...?- Tony asked looking at them. 
-Yes, Stark. Father banished Loki and y/n didn't want to leave him alone, so she followed him.- he explained. 
-You should have told me. But I think I can make two more rooms ready for tonight, yes. Let me just call Pepper.- he said, taking something from his pocket and bringing it to his ear -But you don't have a phone, do you?- 
-No, I don't have a phone but you could have sent me an electronic letter. It's called an email.- replied the god, smartly.
-Yeah. Do you have a computer?- asked Nat, confused. 
-No. What for?- Thore replied, making Clint giggle, while the rest of the team just wanted to face palm themselves. 
-Anyway. It's nice to have another girl here.- the redhead smiled to y/n, who smiled back.
In the following weeks, y/n and Loki had told the team about their past and learned about theirs, bonding pretty much quickly, as they taught them about Earth.
All the team agreed that they were much more easy to teach to, compared to Thor.
After much pleading and persuasion, y/n and Loki managed to convince Thor to let them meet this Lady Jane.
y/n and Jane, immediately bonded pretty much quickly.