Chapter 32

In the following days and weeks from y/n and Loki's arrival at the tower, for everyone it was clear that the two of them were in love with the other, but neither of them wanted to make it too obvious. 
In the evening, Loki decided to do something more.
After preparing the space where usually the elicopter would land, thanks to Tony, Thor and the rest of the team, Loki slipped a note under y/n's door and knocked, making sure she'd see it. 
When she read it, she immediately got changed and rushed to the place of the date, not wanting to make him wait. 
When she got there, he was looking at the skyline of New York.
-Hey Trickster, wanted to see me?- y/n asked, taking some steps forward. 
-y/n, Enchantress. Yes, yes, I wanted to.- he replied, turning to her. 
-Well, I'm here.- she shrugged, smiling. 
-I'll be direct, without rounds of words.- Loki said, torturing his hands for the nervosism -It's years that we know each other. I still remember the day I met you. I didn't like you immediately, because I thought you would have been a distraction for my mother from me, but after very little I understood that it wasn't going to be like I had thought. Instead you immediately wanted to be my friend, and I couldn't understand why you wanted to study with me, instead of going out with Thor and his friends. With the passing of the years, I understood that I liked you. But more than just a friend and you don't know how jealous every time I saw you talking to someone who wasn't me, knowing that I could have lost you at any moment. So when that day we kissed and then I was banished and you said you wanted to follow me in the banishment, I really felt good, because I wouldn't have lost you, but also bad because you didn't deserve this.- he said managing to look her in the eyes -The way you smile, or laugh, the way you read or you wrinkle your nose when a spell doesn't work, the way your eyes light up when you talk about something you are passionate about even the way you say my name, literally everything about you make me like you more and more everyday. So y/n, princess of Etiof, would you give me the honor to let me court you?- 
y/n had tears in her eyes.
-Of course, Loki, yes!- she threw herself, to hug, putting her arms around his neck, as he put his hand on her waist, making their bodies as close as possible. 
-Oh, Enchantress, I'm so happy.- he smiled, taking a moment to realize what had just happened.
He was courting her. 
He, Loki, a Jotun, was courting y/n, Enchantress and princess of Etiof. 
Could have he been more lucky? 
He didn't think so.
Then their gazes flickered from their eyes to their lips. 
Suddenly both closed their eyes, transported by the moment, and a moment later their lips were touching. 
They both enjoyed the closeness they were finally having, after wishing for it for a long time. 
When they broke the kiss, y/n caressed his cheek and Loki, in response, kissed her hand, causing her to blush immediately. 
-I'm so happy too, Trickster.- she smiled, keeping looking at him in the eyes.
When he put his hand on her, the god noticed something, which made him incredibly happy. 
-You still have that bracelet?- he asked, as the girl looked at him confused -The one you had made us matching. The one Odin forbidden me to wear, remember?- he asked. 
-Oh, of course I'm still wearing it. It means a lot to me. Now that I think about it, yes, I remember that day.- she replied.
-Well, I could have done something.- he Loki said, looking away with a little grin on his face. 
-What did you do?- y/n asked, not knowing what to expect. 
-Let's just say that Odin doesn't have it anymore.- he said, raising the sleeve, revealing his wrist and a blue, white and gold thread bracelet.
-Loki...oh Norns, I thought...- she smiled -I thought Odin had it.- 
-He had it. But I have it now. I sent an illusion to get it to get it a couple of days later, but I hid it with a spell so no one could see it. Sorry if I tell you this just now.- 
-Don't apologize, Loki, there is no need to.- y/n smiled, hiding her face in the crook of his neck, as his face was buried in her hair. 
When they came back into the tower, everyone was sitting on the couch, exchanging glances, pretending nothing happened. 
-You know, don't you?- y/n asked, trying not to laugh. 
-Know? Know what?- Nat asked. 
-We know nothing.- Bruce, turned, lowering his gaze. 
-Yeah, absolutely nothing.- Steve, shook his head. 
-What we should know?- Clint asked, flickering his gaze between the members of the team. 
-We don't know shit.- Tony said, raising his hands, in defense. 
-Seriously?- Loki asked, as y/n tried not to laugh, for the situation. 
-Yeah, we know.- Thor admitted, making everyone sighed and groaned against the god of thunder. 
-Anyway we're happy for you, truly happy.- Nat smiled at them, then everyone else congratulated them. 
When Thor's turn arrived, he had lowered his gaze. 
-Thor, brother...?- Loki called out for him. 
-I...I'm...I'm just so happy for you.- he immediately hugged Loki, who for the first moments was unsure on what to do, then he hugged him back -You couldn't have done better choice, brother.- 
-Thanks, Thor, this means a lot to me.- y/n smiled, then the god pulled her into his embrace too. 
-Thank you, y/n, for taking care of him and helping him when I didn't.- the blonde said, truthfully. 
Suddenly, a weird noise caught everyone's attention. 
Two ravens pecking the window. 
-They're Huginn and Muninn. Odin's ravens.- Loki said. 
y/n let them in and noticed that they were bringing a letter.
"Dear y/n and Loki,
Heimdall informed us about your courting and me and Odin are honestly pretty glad and pleased about this.
You two know how close we are and we couldn't ask for a better gal for you, our son.
y/n, my dear, I want to personally thank you for accepting Loki for what he really is.
We wish you a happy banishment and hope to see you soon.
We can't wait for you to come back.
We all miss you so much.
-Queen Frigga"
-Well, I guess we don't have to tell them.- Loki joked, as y/n was half shocked, half amused.