*841-845*

Chapter 841:Struggle, Xiao Lantao!

Listening to the ridicule of the two sisters, Lu Jinglin, Baili Hongzhuang and others did not take this matter to heart.

The two people just can't eat grapes and say grapes are sour. If you want to stimulate them with this kind of unanimous words, it will not have any effect on them.

"In the second game, Nangong Aochen of Lingyin College played against Xiao Lanyu of Beihai College!"

As the referee's voice fell, Baili Hongzhuang and others couldn't help but fall on Xiao Lan Yu and Nangong Aochen's body.

Baili Hongzhuang and phoenix eyes flashed with a gleam of light. According to Xiao Lanzong's performance in the promotion competition, Xiao Lanzong is already a powerful cultivator, but she didn't know that Xiao Lanzong will face Nangong Aochen.

Although from Mo Yunjue's mouth, Baili Hongzhuang has learned that Nangong Aochen is the fifth-level cultivation base of the Crimson Realm, but for the cultivator, the cultivation base is only one aspect, and the specific combat effectiveness has not yet been seen.

Now that Xiao Lunyu and Nangong Aochen are the first to compete, she can also learn more about Nangong Aochen through the match between the two!

Just as Xiao Lancoo was about to take the stage, Mo Xinghai's gaze fell on Xiao Lancoo's body, and slowly said: "Xiao Lancoo, you should know what to do?"

Xiao Languo glanced at Mo Xinghai indifferently, and a deep light flashed through his deep and calm eyes, "What if I don't do this?"

Hearing, Mo Xinghai's expression was stained with a touch of solemn seriousness on his face, the voice was also a little deep, "You should know the consequences of not doing this."

Xiao Lan's pupils changed, and his well-versed pupils penetrated. With tolerance and sullen anger, he immediately passed by Mo Xinghai, but said nothing.

Mo Xinghai and Duan Yingwu looked at Xiao Lanyu's back on the high platform, their expressions were indescribably deep.

They believe that Xiao Lanqi will make the right choice.

At the same time, Jian Qingqiu also glanced at Cang Hongxi, Cang Hongxi nodded without a trace, and Jian Qingqiu's expression eased a bit.

Soon, Xiao Lantao and Nangong Aochen stood on the high platform.

The two are both romantic and suave, Xiao Languo is indifferent and arrogant, Nangong Aochen is noble and serious, both of them are outstanding among the younger generation. At this moment, the two are facing each other, and there is a solemn atmosphere. It is diffused.

The eyes of Mo Xinghai and Duan Yingwu were always fixed on Xiao Lanhou's body, their hands clenched unconsciously, obviously a little worried.

Baili Hongzhuang also noticed the changes in the expressions of the two instructors of Beihai College, which seemed a bit strange.

Is it possible that Beihai College is planning to do something tricky after suffering a loss yesterday?

After the two stood still, the referee also waved his hand, "The test begins!"

As the referee's voice fell, Nangong Aochen's eyes became sharp, and his body became energized. The force whizzed out, and a coercion quietly spread out.

Xiao Lanyu's eyes always fell on Nangong Aochen's body, and those dark eyes flashed with hesitation, unwillingness, anger and other emotions, until finally he recovered his calm.

Nangong Aochen looked at Xiao Lantao with some doubts, not knowing what Xiao Lantao was doing while standing still.

In the next instant, Xiao Lanco's voice rang, "I admit defeat!"