*1106-1110*

Chapter 1106: Sensation, Tiangang Sect

For a long time, Di Beichen has been the perfect lover in the minds of all female disciples of Tiangang Sect.

Although everyone knows that Han Xiling is interested in Di Beichen, and the two are often together, according to the research of the female disciples, this is probably due to Luohua intentionally flowing water and ruthlessly.

If Di Beichen really likes Han Xiling, then they have been together a long time ago, how can they know that they have kept a certain distance for so many years?

Although Han Xiling looks cold and arrogant normally, everyone understands the feelings of Di Beichen.

Then, the reason for this lies in Di Beichen.

For this reason, everyone is also very curious about the woman that Di Beichen likes. They don't know what kind of woman can capture his relief.

It's just that, according to the recent news from the cultivators around Han Xiling, that woman was a woman who wanted to climb a branch to become a phoenix. She used some methods to deceive the Di Beichen to obtain the heart of Di Beichen.

For this, everyone was disgusted by the woman instinctively.

Di Beichen, the perfect man in their hearts, is now occupied by such a woman who doesn't deserve him at all. They are naturally unhappy.

The most unacceptable thing for them was that Di Beichen didn't even care about Tiangang Sect matters to be with that woman.

If something extremely important hadn't happened, Di Beichen would not come back, and had always been outside with the woman.

Everyone who knew this also believed Han Xiling's remarks.

If it wasn't for the woman who used a shameful means to seduce Di Beichen, how would Di Beichen do this?

These days, everyone has learned that the selection contest is just around the corner, and it is very likely that Di Beichen will come back with Baili Hongzhuang.

This news has undoubtedly exploded in the Tiangang Sect. For a long time, the Di Beichen has always been a stalwart and tall image in everyone's mind, and he has never distinguished between right and wrong.

However, since the appearance of Baili Hongzhuang, everything about Di Beichen has become different from before.

Now that Baili Hongzhuang intends to stay in Tiangang Sect by virtue of his identity, this is too inconsistent with his previous style!

When Di Beichen took Baili Hongzhuang's hand and appeared in front of everyone, the disciples of Tiangang Sect were all stunned for a moment.

Unexpectedly, Di Beichen actually came back with Baili Hongzhuang!

It's just that Baili Hongzhuang's appearance is somewhat different from what everyone had previously imagined.

According to their thoughts, since Baili Hongzhuang can fascinate Di Beichen, her appearance is not bad.

Therefore, everyone thinks that Baili Hongzhuang will grow into a vixen-like seductive appearance, but now it seems that Baili Hongzhuang obviously does not match the vixen.

The alluring face is enough to make any woman feel ashamed, and the cold and outstanding temperament that reveals is like everyone's demeanor.

This kind of temperament cannot be cultivated without a long period of edification, and the appearance of her standing proudly next to Di Beichen does not make people think that they are inappropriate.