*1066-1070*

Chapter 1066: Missing, Xia Zhiqing

Baili Hongzhuang walked to Di Beichen and sat down, Qing Meiyanli's face was filled with an elegant smile, "You have been waiting for a long time."

Di Beichen smiled faintly, "Wait for you, it won't be long, your speed is already very fast."

The smile on Baili Hongzhuang's lips expanded a bit, and now what Di Beichen said is even more appealing.

"You have been very tired from the battle just now. Why don't you take a break. Let's come later in this trial."

The deep and sexy voice expresses concern and pity, the second blood tower The strength of the level cultivator is indeed much stronger than that of the level cultivator of the blood qi tower.

Obviously, Baili Hongzhuang will spend more energy to deal with them. This second level of trial is also more difficult than the first level. It is not appropriate to challenge in the current state.

Hearing, Baili Hongzhuang's head lightly tapped, "Okay."

She understands the concern of Di Beichen, and also knows that in her current state to challenge the second level of trial, nine out of ten will fail. It is better to adjust the state and come back again.

Hei Mu immediately went to the betting office to get the reward for their bet. This time, they really made a lot of money.

After all the cultivators in the stands saw Hei Mu's actions, their hearts were also envious. That was a huge sum of money!

"If I had known this before, I would have kept betting on Baili Hongzhuang to win, how much would I have won!"

"Afterwards, Zhuge Liang, what's the use of talking about these now?"

"The two people of Baili Hongzhuang don't know where they came from. Their strength is really abnormal!"

Everyone sighed with emotion. There are many strong people in the bloody abyss, but Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen are obviously perverts among perverts.

Because these two people are not ordinary young people.

After Heimu returned, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen also got up and walked out of the Blood Qi Tower.

Baili Hongzhuang touched the white lion's hair. Speaking of which, the white lion's hair really feels very good.

In the following days, Baili Hongzhuang practiced in the Blood Qi Pagoda every day. After Heimu came to the Bloody Abyss, he followed Di Beichen to improve his strength.

Heimu's strength is not weak, but the Abyss of Blood is also a good place for him to practice.

It's just that, now the task of preparing meals every day has fallen on Hei Mu.

After knowing that Baili Hongzhuang had three food-eaters, Hei Mu was also surprised.

He has always known that a cultivator can contract a contract beast, but he has never heard that contract beasts can contract several more.

It's just that the determination of the young master and the young master's wife made him believe without doubt. In his eyes, the young master and the young master's wife are not ordinary people.

Compared to Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen, Heimu is undoubtedly the most obedient and the best bully.

So the three beasts are extremely happy with the arrival of Hei Mu, and let Hei Mu prepare delicious food for them all day long, not to mention being more happy.

Canglan College.

After Xia Zhiqing finished her practice, her beautiful face was filled with a touch of longing.