*1151-1155*

Chapter 1151: Crazy, Han Xiling

However, Han Xiling ignored Tao Congrong's dissuasion entirely, and she was very determined, "Are you going or not?"

Seeing that Han Xiling was already angry Tao Congrong didn't dare to say much and said, "Where the lady is going, I will go."

"Then go."

The voice fell, Han Xiling walked out of the house on her own.

Fortunately, her residence was behind the Tiangang Sect, there were not many cultivators here normally, and even fewer cultivators appeared near the palace of Di Beichen.

As long as she was more careful, she would be able to avoid many cultivators along the way, and might not be spotted at all.

Along the way, Tao Congrong walked in front to help Han Xiling pay attention to the surrounding situation. Said they were lucky to walk along the way.

It's just that they didn't know that not far away, the dark guard sent by Di Beichen to protect Baili Hongzhuang had already taken all this into their eyes.

"Hei Ming, do we want to stop them?"

"No, Young Sect Master just asked us to pay attention to the surrounding movement, even if Han Xiling passed by, she wouldn't find Madam Young Master. Don't worry."

Compared to Han Xiling, Di Beichen was more worried that the two palace hall masters would be disadvantageous to Baili Hongzhuang.

After all, these two people have stayed in Tiangang Sect for so long, and their abilities could not be underestimated.

Han Xiling walked unimpeded all the way to the bedroom of Di Beichen, her nervous little face also showed a triumph at the moment she arrived.

It turned out that the Emperor had just said one sentence, but didn't do anything else.

"Baili Hongzhuang!"

Han Xiling shouted, but found that no one answered at all.

Upon seeing this, Han Xiling couldn't help frowning, and immediately turned to Tao Congrong and said, "You go find her."

Tao Congrong nodded quickly, "Okay, I'll go find her."

As Tao Congrong went to the bedroom to look for Baili Hongzhuang's figure, Han Xiling also walked in.

Baili Hongzhuang dared to ignore her. Does this woman really think she is so great now?

Tao Congrong quickly opened the door, but Baili Hongzhuang wasn't in the house. At the same time, Han Xiling's situation was not different.

"Miss, there is no trace of Baili Hongzhuang in the house." A look of doubt appeared on Tao Congrong's face.

Han Xiling also frowned, "Baili Hongzhuang must have known since the Emperor left that I would come look for her, so she deliberately avoided me.

However, it is not so easy for her to avoid me!"

Han Xiling looked at Tao Congrong again and said, "Continue to look for her. Be sure to find Baili Hongzhuang."

As long as Baili Hongzhuang is in this palace, she would be able to find her.

The three beasts have also noticed the movement above. The design of this stone room is very peculiar. Upstairs no one can detect and notice the existence of this stone room at all, but in this stone room you can clearly understand the movement above.

"That Han Xiling is really a thief, but Di Beichen just left, she flew here right away. I find it quite amazing."

Xiao Hei's eyes are hard to hide the disgust, and now after revealing Han Xiling's true face, everything she has shown is disgusting.