*1071-1075*

Chapter 1071: Only One Beloved, Di Beichen

"

Xiao Hei, Xiao Bai, and White Lion looked at each other. They really didn't know how to answer the question that White Lion asked.

After thinking about it for a while, Xiao Bai was very reluctant to admit the authenticity: "It's possible."

When they were following the master, they were afraid that the master would dislike it, so they were a little gentler in eating.

Since the arrival of Hei Mu, they have been unscrupulous. Anyway, Hei Mu is best dealt with and obedient. Is this now the price of willfulness?

It's just that the three little guys obviously guessed wrong. Baili Hongzhuang's idea is very simple. She is going to communicate with Di Beichen.

Now as the relationship between the two heats up, Di Beichen likes to hold her in his arms very much. At this time, if only the two of them are okay, and the three beasts are watching from behind, this is really a bit embarrassing. Ah

As Baili Hongzhuang walked into the house, Di Beichen's also noticed Baili Hongzhuang's look. Is his lady thinking?

Just as Di Beichen was about to inquire, suddenly, a scent of fragrance came and Baili Hongzhuang embraced him.

Looking down at the person in his arms, Di Beichen's eyes were soft, but his deep and charming eyes filled with tension.

"Lady, what happened?"

Di Beichen wrapped Baili Hongzhuang's slender waist with both hands, and his low and magnetic voice was full of worry. Could it be that the lady was wronged outside today? Nothing?

"Why treat me so well."

Baili Hongzhuang's pretty face was stuck to Di Beichen's chest, her voice was dull, a little depressed, and painful.

Since she and Di Beichen are together, Beichen has always been thinking of her everywhere and accommodating her everywhere.

No matter when and where, Di Beichen always treats her in every possible way, helping her improve her cultivation and helping her understand the mystery of her life experience.

In comparison, she is not so good to Di Beichen.

Hearing, the corner of Di Beichen's lips overflowed with a chuckle, but his eyes became softer and more doting.

"You came here like this, just want to ask me why I am good to you?"

Baili Hongzhuang in his arms just hugged Di Beichen tightly, but she never answered.

"You are my lady, my wife, the only woman, I, Di Beichen loves in this life. If you I am not good to you, who am I to be good to?"

Di Beichen's smile is light, but his dark as ink and handsome eyes have deep affection that can't be dismantled.

Baili Hongzhuang is his treasure, making him want to be nice to her all the time.

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes were filled with a little water, and her heart was a little blocked, but there was a smile from the bottom of her eyes.

She was so lucky that she met him in the vast sea of ​​people, fell in love with him, and became his wife.

Until now, she didn't understand how Di Beichen was very grateful to Li Chengqian at the beginning, and she is also grateful to Li Chengqian now.

If it were not for Li Chengqian, they might not have so many intersections, and she would miss such a perfect man.

Seeing that Baili Hongzhuang in his arms just lowered het head and didn't speak, Di Beichen couldn't help bending down to look at Baili Hongzhuang, "Madam, what's the matter with you?"