*1401-1405*

Chapter 1401: I think you are looking for death!

Xia Zhiqing was moved as she looked at Baili Hongzhuang, she rarely saw Baili Hongzhuang when she was so angry.

Even when Wu Yuexin slandered her fox charm, Baili Hongzhuang could still deal with it calmly.

However, when Wu Yuexin insulted her like this, Baili Hongzhuang became angry.

This alone is enough to prove that Baili Hongzhuang truly regards her as a good sister.

Thinking of this, Xia Zhiqing felt warm in her heart.

In fact, in her heart, the biggest achievement she learned from Canglan Academy was getting to know Hongzhuang.

If there is no Hongzhuang, she's afraid she will not be able to go all the way to now.

Because of the excellence of Hongzhuang, she is urged even more to move forward.

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes are tightly locked on Wu Yuexin. If she didn't feel much about Wu Yuexin before, but now Wu Yuexin is sure to die!

She will make Wu Yuexin pay a heavy price!

Mo Yunjue's gaze also fell on Baili Hongzhuang's body. He had known Baili Hongzhuang's cultivation in the abyss of blood long before.

Not only that, Baili Hongzhuang also gained the inheritance of the Abyss of Blood.

Now it seems that this abyss of blood has changed Baili Hongzhuang a lot, and she has become more and more severe.

However, as a cultivator, this is an excellent change.

Pan Zimo looked at Mo Yunjue in surprise. As Mo Yunjue, he should have appeared in a large dynasty.

At this moment, it seems that Mo Yunjue is in a medium-sized team.

"Master Mo, what dynasty are you from?" Pan Zimo couldn't help asking.

For him, in this battle with the Qin Run dynasty team, they must win, and there is no room for jokes.

"Tiangang Dynasty." Mo Yunjue said with a light smile.

After knowing that Mo Yunjue came from the Tiangang Dynasty instead of the Qianfeng Dynasty, Pan Zimo's expression changed again and again.

If Mo Yunjue is only from a medium-sized dynasty, it is still unknown whether they can win this battle!

Although Pan Zimo and Mo Yunjue were talking in a low voice, Dong Hongyun who was on the other side could still hear clearly and couldn't help laughing.

"It turns out that this Lord Mo is also from a medium-sized dynasty. I thought he was a great person. He actually yelled at my Qin Run dynasty practitioners. I think you are looking for death!"

Dong Hongyun's face was gloomy, and his gaze toward Mo Yunjue was full of threats.

Originally thought that Mo Yunjue came from the Qianfeng Dynasty, which made him worried. It turned out that all this was fake, which is really ridiculous!

Faced with the threat of Dong Hongyun, Mo Yunjue remained unmoved, "What about the medium-sized dynasty? You will still be defeated by us!"

"Ha ha." Dong Hongyun chuckled, his eyes turned to Pan Zimo, "Pan Zimo, it seems that your reinforcement strength is not that great!

I originally planned to let you guys go as long as you hand over the fairy grass.

Since you want to go your own way, then I can only slap you in the face!"