*1201-1205*

Chapter 1201: Spicy, Han Hongyi

Han Hongyi glanced at Han Xiling, "If I don't come, will this house be demolished by you?"

Hearing the dissatisfaction in Han Hongyi's words and his scolding, Han Xiling muttered, "Grandpa, you didn't help me at all today, you just let Baili Hongzhuang bully me!"

"Sect Master suddenly came back today, and it seems that he had seen Baili Hongzhuang a long time ago, and I can't speak rashly.

Besides, Baili Hongzhuang's performance is pretty good today. On the contrary, you lost your own face."

Han Hongyi's vicissitudes of life showed a look of helplessness, "Xiling, you are so disproportionate now."

For these years, Han Xiling always had such a cold temperament.

No matter what happened, she had never been so messed up.

However, where is Han Xiling nowadays as proud as before?

She is just like a deep-seated grudge woman who has nothing to do with her. Now she is actually starting to smash things.

"Grandpa, you know that I have always liked Big Brother Di, but now Baili Hongzhuang has come from behind and robbed Big Brother Di.

Now she can be said to be shining on the ground of the Tiangang Sect. What's more, now the Sect Master likes her very much.

If she does marry the Emperor in the future, what face will I have to stay in Tiangang Sect?"

Han Xiling stared at Han Hongyi, her pretty face was full of anxiety.

She never thought there would be such a day.

We'll originally as long as the lord does not come back, the eldest brother will not be able to marry Baili Hongzhuang.

But, who would have thought that the lord would come back suddenly?

All this seems to have been the good luck on Baili Hongzhuang's side, how can she bear it?

Han Hongyi sighed quietly, he didn't know what Xiling thought, but the relationship between men and women was never determined by one person.

"Xiling, Young Sect Master's previous attitude has been very obvious.

As long as Baili Hongzhuang is here, you can't catch his heart."

Han Hongyi slowly spoke out, a cold light flashed in his eyes.

As Han Hongyi's words fell, Han Xiling seemed to suddenly understand something, her eyes brightened. "Grandpa, you mean to say"

Han Hongyi interrupted her without waiting for Han Xiling's words.

"In my opinion, this time the assessment contest, why you not join together?"

Han Xiling was startled slightly, her pretty face was filled with a touch of surprise, "Should I join?"

Han Hongyi nodded slightly, "If you have this opportunity, it is not bad for you to participate. When you come back, your reputation will be more stable."

However, Han Xiling is a little dissatisfied.

"Grandpa, it is so hard to separate Baili Hongzhuang from Big Brother Di. This is what I have been waiting for this great opportunity.

If she also participated in the assessment contest, wouldn't she also not be able to see Brother Di?"

Han Xiling was puzzled. Why did she needed to participate in the assessment contest for this kind of thing?