*1156-1160*

Chapter 1156: Appear, Stranger

"I brought them here to participate in the assessment in the name of the young master." Hei Mu said.

Listening to Hei Mu's answer, the two disciples glanced at each other. They both knew Hei Mu was the confidant of the Young Sect Master.

Since Hei Mu said so, there must be no mistake.

The two immediately nodded their heads and gave way, and then disappeared in the sight of Xia Zhiqing and others.

Upon seeing this, Xia Zhiqing and the others spontaneously showed a touch of wonder on their faces, "This is a martial art method, it is really amazing."

Listening to everyone's emotions, Hei Mu smiled and said, "After you finish the assessment contest, you will have such strength."

Xia Zhiqing and others looked at each other, and there was a look of expectation in their eyes. They only hoped that they could one day also become that powerful.

It didn't take long for everyone to reach the Tiangang Sect.

The cultivators of Tiangang Sect looked at the sudden appearance of Xia Zhiqing and others, and surprises suddenly appeared in their eyes.

"What are these people doing in Tiangang Sect? Their cultivation is too weak, right?"

"I don't know, Tiangang Sect isn't for just anyone who can enter casually."

"Isn't the person leading the way in the forefront, the dark guard Hei Mu of the Young Sect Master? Could this be the meaning of the young master?"

Everyone is constantly looking at Xia Zhiqing and others. With their cultivation base, they can see the cultivation base of Xia Zhiqing and others at a random glance.

This kind of cultivation base is basically a stepping stone. They don't understand why this group of people appeared here in the Tiangang Sect.. It's really weird.

Listening to the remarks of the cultivators around, everyone's expressions are also a bit ugly.

After all, the cultivators around are stronger than them, and they can feel the contempt of these cultivators.

"Don't care about this, you are friends of the young master and his wife. They will shut up soon." Hei Mu explained.

The cultivators in the special enrollment class are all friends of the Young Master's wife, so he naturally can't make them feel unhappy.

Hearing that, Xia Zhiqing didn't care and waved, "It's okay, we don't care at all."

There are right and wrong where there are people. If it weren't for knowing Hongzhuang and Di Beichen, they would never have appeared here.

Thinking in another place, if they were seeing such a group of unfamiliar cultivators they would also have the same idea when they appeared.

Since they are friends of Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang, they can't shame Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang when they come here.

Dongfang Yu and others also nodded one after another, "Yes, everyone is just curious and just wants to talk about us."

Seeing Dongfang Yu and others understood very well, Hei Mu also sighed with relief. He smiled and said, "Young Sect Master and Madam should both be in the palace, I will take you there."

As Hei Mu's voice fell, Xia Zhiqing's eyes lit up, and she was finally about to see Hongzhuang!

I haven't seen her for a while, I don't know how Hongzhuang is now.