*1491-1495*

Chapter 1491: Demon Crystal, Different

Boom!

Seven color Yuanli passed through the hard shell of the giant centipede and hit its brain fiercely!

Since having the colorful beads, Baili Hongzhuang has also learned more about the colorful beads.

She discovered that when the first colorful rays of light were generated from her body, as her strength increased, the amount of colorful energy also increased.

After merging with the Colorful Divine Orb, she found that she and the Colorful Divine Orb were extremely compatible, as if it was originally in her Dantian.

Since then, Baili Hongzhuang has been extremely sure that there had been a colorful divine bead in her body, otherwise, it would not fit in this way.

The 7 color Yuan Li is stronger than ordinary Yuan Li in terms of energy and penetration. Therefore, her combat effectiveness is much stronger than before.

Boom!

The sound of a heavy object falling, Baili Hongzhuang slowly withdrew her hand, and the giant centipede had crashed to the ground!

Although the power of the giant centipede is strong, but the speed is not fast enough, the giant centipede will definitely not be her opponent in comparison, but it will take some time.

After solving the giant centipede, Baili Hongzhuang looked at the battle between the three beasts and prepared to help.

After all, the cultivation base of the three beasts is not as high as hers. Coupled with the powerful power of the giant centipede, it is not easy for the three beasts to solve it.

However, when Baili Hongzhuang saw the battle between the three beasts and the giant centipede, a look of surprise appeared in her eyes.

She saw the three beasts attacking the giant centipede frantically like chicken blood, as if they had the power to attack the giant centipede.

In comparison, the giant centipede looked very pitiful, running around constantly, wanting to leave.

It's just that the three beasts completely surrounded the giant centipede, giving it no chance to escape at all.

Boom!

Xiao Hei slammed a punch on the giant centipede, "You idiot have no eyes! Who let you have a bad idea, dare to hit our attention with trouble, it's really killing!"

Boom!

Xiao Bai hit the giant centipede with a fist from the other side, "I will let you be a helper! I will beat you until you never have a chance to be a helper again!"

The white lion leaped directly onto the giant centipede and slammed it down with a fierce fist, "Look at me and not kill you!"

The poor giant centipede was completely treated as a sandbag by the three beasts. They are going at it, and they are not tired from it.

After seeing this scene, Baili Hongzhuang also put aside her idea of ​​helping, but felt that it was really bad luck for this giant centipede to attack them.

It seemed that being left in the desert today caused the three beasts to have a lot of resentment!

Under the attack of the three beasts, the giant centipede finally fell to the ground, unable to withstand the attack.

Boom!

The yellow sand flies again, and the corpses of two giant centipedes are entangled together.

The white lion did not stop at this point, but directly broke open the head of the giant centipede and took out a demon crystal from it.