*1386-1390*

Chapter 1386: High Grade Pill Furnace

Baili Hongzhuang moved forward slowly, and everything here was different from the ordinary ruins.

There are many things in the usual ruins stone room, but there is only one here. She believes that the value of this treasure will not be low.

As she approached, Baili Hongzhuang was paying attention to the situation in the stone room, because no one could guarantee whether there would be some unexpected ambush.

Fortunately, until Baili Hongzhuang walked to the brocade box, there was no mechanism.

"Master, this should be the treasure in the stone room. Whoever opens the stone room can get it." Xiao Bai slowly said.

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, and opened the brocade box.

She is really curious about what is inside such a big brocade box.

When Baili Hongzhuang opened the brocade box, her eyes instantly brightened, "Pill furnace!"

"Wow, it turned out to be a Pill furnace!"

Xiao Hei's eyes couldn't hide his excitement, and he knew that this pill furnace was very good.

The master is an apothecary, and for a long time, the master has not had a pill furnace to take advantage of.

If the quality of this pill furnace is good enough, it is a great weapon for the master when making alchemy!

Baili Hongzhuang carefully looked at the pill furnace in front of her. The black pill furnace was simple and atmospheric, and the strange lines were all over the pill furnace.

It's just that when Baili Hongzhuang saw the lines on the pill furnace, the color of surprise in her eyes became more intense.

As a pharmacist, she naturally has a certain understanding of pill furnaces.

The higher the level, the better the effect of the pill furnace. It can increase the success rate when the alchemist is making alchemy, and better preserve the medicinal properties of the medicinal materials, making the effect better.

In order to achieve this, the refining master will cooperate with the inscription master to place inscriptions that are conducive to alchemy on this pill furnace.

The formation on the pill furnace in front of her is the inscription. If she judges it accurately, this formation is a very rare Nine Heavens Profound inscription!

She had heard of this inscription, but it was the first time she had seen it.

Usually, the quality of the pill furnace that can be engraved with the inscription of the Nine Heavens Profound inscription is very high, which is by no means comparable to that of an ordinary pill furnace!

In this life, until now, she didn't have a pill furnace to take advantage of her alchemy.

In the college exchange competition, her pill furnace even exploded directly.

The pill furnace she uses for alchemy nowadays is nothing more than a pill furnace that has a slightly higher level than the one that exploded before.

She knew very well in her heart that once the level of the pill she refined was raised again, the pill furnace would not last long.

And now, this pill furnace appeared in front of her, which is undoubtedly an excellent harvest!

Meiruo Chushui Furong's face was filled with a joyful and moving smile, Baili Hongzhuang carefully looked at the pill furnace in front of her, she was so lucky that the pill furnace appeared!