*946-950*

Chapter 946: How to sell contract beasts?

As Xie Honglang's voice fell, Liu Xuerong couldn't help but see a strong color of joy in her eyes.

"Thank you, brother, I know you are the best to me!"

Looking at the look of love in Liu Xuerong's eyes, Xie Honglang was also stunned. He pursued Liu Xuerong for quite a while, and now their relationship is getting better.

He can clearly feel that Liu Xuerong's love for him is getting deeper and deeper. It seems that he can successfully marry this Miss Liu family home this time.

As long as he gave this contract beast to Liu Xuerong, then Liu Xuerong would never escape his palm.

Thinking of this, Xie Honglang looked at the three monster beasts with the heart to win, let alone a contract beast, even if Liu Xuerong wanted these three contract beasts, he would get all of them together.

The next moment, Xie Honglang walked towards the direction where Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen were.

After seeing Xie Honglang and Liu Xuerong, everyone who was eating in the lobby also had a look of surprise.

The three families of Yuanwu City, the Yuan family, the Xie family, and the Liu family, have been passed down for many years and have a pivotal position in Yuanwu City.

It's just that the Yuan family is the most powerful today, a bit stronger than the Xie family and the Liu family.

If the Xie family and the Liu family marry, then their strength will inevitably surpass the Yuan family.

Over the years, it is known that the Xie family is not in harmony with the Yuan family, but they have been frightened by the strength of the Yuan family and dare not move.

Now the second young master of the Xie family and the third young lady of the Liu family look so close, they're afraid that the Xie family wants to use the opportunity of marriage to unite with the Liu family. In this way, they can suppress the Yuan family.

When they think of this, everyone's expressions have also changed a bit. Once the Xie family really unites with the Liu family, then this Yuanwu city will change.

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Bei Chen were eating and suddenly found a group of people stopped beside them, frowning.

"How much is it to buy your contract beast?"

Xie Honglang said faintly, his tone full of arrogance as always.

In his opinion, this kind of contract beast without any offensive power has no effect at all, that is, girls like it.

Similarly, the price of this contract beast is not expensive, even if the three contract beasts look a bit more cute, they are not much higher.

Di Beichen frowned and looked at this guy who appeared suddenly, with a cold voice, "Not for sale!"

Xiao Hei, Xiao Bai, and White Lion stared at Xie Honglang and startled. What a joke!

Are they for sale?

Why are these words a bit strange?

However, how could they be bought casually, such an amazing beast, where did such an idiot without eyesight come from!

Seeing that Di Beichen refused so decisively and coldly, Xie Honglang's expression was also a little cold. He had spoken so well before, how dare the other party dared to refuse right to his face so unceremoniously?

You know, few people in Yuanwu city dared to refuse him to his face like this!

"Didn't you bring these three contract beasts to sell? No matter what the price, as long as you ask!"