*991-995*

Chapter 991: Final price

"This time the Xie family can be completely ignored, but I don't know how much the Liu family has prepared."

Yuan Liqing thought about it and said, the Liu family has never been as high-profile as the Xie family. But their strength was not weak, she didn't know how many gold coins they had prepared this time, and she didn't have 100% confidence in her heart.

"Six hundred and one thousand gold coins!"

Xie Qiyi's quotation did not make Yuan Hongyang hesitate, and the sound of the quotation immediately rang.

Xie Qiyi sat down in a chair after seeing Yuan Hongyang directly exceeding his offer.

Even if all the capital is taken out, it is still impossible to photograph!

"Why did the family come up with such a small amount of money? Is there nothing else?"

Xie Qiyi looked at Xie Honglang viciously, only to feel that he had not captured the Xuan-level martial arts and lost it. He couldn't even save face.

Xie Honglang shook his head helplessly, "The family's liquidity is not much. It is already very difficult to come up with so much at this moment. If you report all the prices directly like this, it is difficult to get it."

"If you don't make a quotation, how can you make a quotation? "Xie Qiyi glanced at Xie Honglang in disgust. According to you, you are better at bidding than me?"

"Big Brother, I don't know what that means, but you can easily let other people know if you make an offer like this. Where is our bottom line?"

Xie Honglang frowned and explained, only to feel that Xie Qiyi is becoming more and more arrogant now, as if he is the only one who said it was right.

"You are so powerful, why should I give you the identity of the heir of the Xie family?"

Xie Qiyi squinted his eyes, looking at Xie Honglang with a cold chill. He had known that Xie Honglang was not so peaceful.

Xie Honglang couldn't find the opportunity before, but now he's afraid that he wanted to use this opportunity to hit him.

Listening to Xie Qiyi's words, Xie Honglang couldn't help but was taken aback, and quickly waved his hand: "Brother, you misunderstood me."

"Misunderstanding?" Xie Qiyi sneered, but stopped looking at Xie Honglang. "You just need to do your own duty. Don't think about other things that don't belong to you!"

Xie Honglang's heart is cold. He has no other ideas for a long time, but Xie Qiyi is now aggressive. It made him even more unbearable.

For a time, only Yuan Hongyang and Liu Hongshen were bidding for this profound martial art, but the price increase was significantly reduced.

"Seven hundred thousand gold coins!"

Yuan Hongyang said again, Jun Yi was no longer as indifferent as before, but was stained with a touch of solemnity.

The current price is not far from the highest price in their hearts, but the Liu family has been chasing after him, and there is no intention to give up at all, which makes him feel a little helpless.

"Seven hundred and one thousand gold coins!"

Liu Hongshen's expression is still a bit dignified, and now the offer has fallen into white-hot, but the Yuan family will not give in a little bit, in his heart the price is 750,000 gold coins, but now it is getting closer and closer!

"The Liu family has made a lot of preparations this time, what should we do?"

Yuan Liqing frowned. Before leaving, Yuan Chengshuo had already told them about the plan. It is really important to find a way to obtain this martial art.