*911-915*

Chapter 911: Slap on the face, you are not polite

"Finally, I know what you have made over the years.

Now I have no idea whatsoever, Canglan Academy will not compete with you for the slightest reputation. Whatever you want to do, then do it.

Those words of imaginary and ill-fated snakes are no longer necessary. Baili Hongzhuang will not take out the antidote. This is our decision."

Now looking at Jian Qingqiu and Cang Hongxi's hypocritical face again, Huan Chuyou didn't even have perfunctory thoughts.

This is the end of the matter, no need to say more.

Baili Hongzhuang has already made a decision, no matter how the royal family wants to save it, they will not be shaken.

The last time Chu Jiyou three people came, he deliberately learned about Baili Hongzhuang's thoughts. After knowing that Baili Hongzhuang's thoughts were so firm, he already understood.

As for Jian Qingqiu and Cang Hongxi, he has no feelings for them, and he doesn't want to pay too much attention to them.

Jian Qingqiu and Cang Hongxi were stunned. They didn't expect Huan Chuyou to speak so bluntly.

As a result, the two of them didn't know what to say, and Huan Chuyou had completely blocked all the room.

"Huan Lao, what you said is nothing left of our affection over the years."

Jian Qingqiu's face is a bit ugly, he never thought that Huan Chuyou's attitude would be so determined.

However, after listening to Jian Qingqiu's words, Huan Chuyou's face remained unchanged. "From your practices over the years, our past feelings have long since disappeared."

"Huan Lao, you are too much to say so!"

Cang Hongxi couldn't help frowning. The identities of the three of them are not bad. With the status of Canglan Academy now, Huan Chuyou should be more polite to them.

Huan Chuyou sneered, Cang Hongxi hasn't figured out the real situation until now.

It doesn't make any sense to show up with him at this time.

"Just treat me as too much. So what? Have you done too little over the years?"

The principals of the past dynasties of colleges all aimed at cultivating cultivators, but you are attached to the royal family for your own reputation.

Perhaps, now you are very famous, but one day your rights will be completely emptied by the royal family. When you become puppets, I will love to hear and see.

Now, you can leave."

Huan Chuyou stood up, his face that had always been kind and gentle was already full of indifference at this moment.

Although they are both the principals of the academy, their thoughts are completely different. It is meaningless to continue to maintain that hypocritical affection.

Jian Qingqiu and Cang Hongxi's faces were pale, Huan Chuyou slapped them naked in the face!

If they haven't seen it with their own eyes, it would be hard for them to believe that Huan Chuyou, who has always been kind and benevolent, would say such things.

It's just that Jian Qingqiu's heart is uncontrollably heavy, and Huan Chuyou's words are tantamount to smashing a stone in his heart again.

Just as Huan Chuyou said, the involvement of the royal family's rights is really terrifying, and the royal family's right to speak in Lingyin College is no longer weaker than his principal.