*1341-1345*

Chapter 1341: Boss, it's amazing!

"What news have you heard?"

Baili Hongzhuang looked at the two beasts on her shoulders, her beautiful and charming face filled with joyful smiles.

They also met the team ahead in the process of hunting monsters, but the mysterious appearance of the team was very suspicious, so she sent Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai to find out.

After all, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai, who are capable of changing sizes at any time, are natural spies, and the other party has no way of discovering their existence.

Yuan Zhixin and Yuan Xiaoman were shocked after seeing Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai's changing abilities.

"These two monsters can change in size?"

Yuan Xiaoman looked at Xia Zhiqing incredulously, hoping Xia Zhiqing could answer her.

As early as when they saw Baili Hongzhuang in Xueyuan Country, they already knew that Baili Hongzhuang had three contract beasts, but they didn't know that these two monster beasts had such abilities against the sky.

The cultivation base of these two monsters has reached the fifth stage of the Orange Realm. It is already shocking. Now these two monsters can change in size at will, they have never seen it before. A contract beast with such skills.

In this way, as long as these two contract beasts listen to the news, it will be difficult for the other party to find out.

Xia Zhiqing nodded slightly, "Yeah, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai are very powerful."

Yuan Xiaoman swallowed, her expression was a bit shocked, "It is true. It's amazing."

"The boss is really amazing."

Yuan Zhixin sighed, this kind of things that would never be imagined in ordinary days have happened to Baili Hongzhuang.

However, it is very rare that Baili Hongzhuang alone can contract three monsters.

On ordinary days, no one will hear any news at all.

"Hongzhuang has always been great, and you will know after you get along with Hongzhuang for a long time." Xia Zhiqing smiled.

The next moment, Xia Zhiqing walked directly to Baili Hongzhuang's side, her pretty face filled with curiosity.

"Boss, what news have Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai heard?"

Listening to Xia Zhiqing's words, Baili Hongzhuang's eyes flashed with confusion, "Zhiqing, why do you call me that?"

Xia Zhiqing chuckled, "I think Xiaoman's name is very good, and I will call you the boss in the future.

In fact, I always think of you as my boss, haha."

"Zhiqing, we have been friends for a long time."

Baili Hongzhuang was a little helpless, Yuan Xiaoman and Yuan Zhixin were obviously determined to pay attention to the address, and Baili Hongzhuang could not refuse them. She did not expect Xia Zhiqing to follow along with them.

Xia Zhiqing waved her hand, "What does that matter? I just changed your name.

When I tell others that you are my boss in the future, they will be surprised and envy me!"

No one knows. In the near future, everything will be as Xia Zhiqing said today.

Seeing Xia Zhiqing's stubbornness, Baili Hongzhuang will not say more. Since Xia Zhiqing is willing, then let her go.

"Master, we just heard some good news!" Xiao Hei said with a smile.

"There has been a wave of ancient ruins in the small world, and it will soon appear. Now many cultivators are rushing to the place where the ancient ruins are. We can't miss this good chance."