*1076-1080*

Chapter 1076: Secrets of the Lan Family

Originally, Baili Hongzhuang was very curious about her identity, but now that she has determined her identity, she is even more curious about the Lan family.

She wanted to know why Lan Yunxiao had turned against the Lan family back then, and why the Lan family would hunt them down.

She knew in her heart that everything in it would be very heavy, but no matter how heavy it was, she had to understand it.

Because that is everything she needs to bear.

Di Beichen fell into silence. When he first learned of the news, even his heart felt an unconcealable heaviness. He was afraid that after Hongzhuang knew about it –

Baili Hongzhuang looked at Di Beichen, and after seeing the faint gloom in his eyes, her expression also changed a bit.

"Bei Chen, there are some things that I should bear when I was born. They are destined to be unavoidable.

I know that when my father took us away from the Lan family, something serious must have happened.

No matter how unacceptable this matter is, I can bear it."

Baili Hongzhuang's voice is low, she has been with Di Beichen for so long, there has been an early tacit understanding.

Just looking at Di Beichen's expression, she was able to guess some things. She was afraid that the reasons were more complicated than she thought, and it could be even harder to accept.

After seeing Baili Hongzhuang's firm look, Di Beichen groaned for a moment and nodded, "Hongzhuang, I will tell you all this, but you have to be mentally prepared."

Baili Hongzhuang's head lightly nodded, her voice is gentle and calm, "I'm fine."

"At the beginning, Lan Yangqiu, the owner of the Lan family, had two biological sons, the eldest son Lan Jingkuang, outstanding in strength, calm and insidious.

Lan Yunxiao is the youngest son that Lan Yangqiu has always been proud of. He is extraordinary in appearance and talented.

Although Lan Jingkuang is strong and not bad, Lan Yunxiao was loved by everyone.

Not only that, the original Lan Yunxiao is already Lan Yangqiu's optimistic successor, and the young master identified by the entire Lan family.

Under such circumstances, Lan Jingkuang's heart is naturally very dissatisfied, but the whole family supports Lan Yunxiao, and Lan Jingkuang can only tolerate it.

Later, Lan Jingkuang married Yue Manlan, a daughter of the Yue family of a cultivating family, gave birth to Lan Qingyan.

And your father Lan Yunxiao married your mother, Mu Lingbing.

Mu Lingbing does not have the prominent family background of Yue Manlan, but she is also a very good cultivator, an excellent child of the Sun Moon Palace, and then gave birth to you."

Baili Hongzhuang quietly listened to Di Beichen's narration. She had guessed that the experience of her parents must be inseparable from Lan Jingkang.

It's just that they what kind of method was used to deal with him, but she couldn't figure it out.

With Lan Yunxiao's reputation in the Lan family, logically speaking, if something goes wrong, everyone should stand in Lan Yunxiao. It's the right way for them to support Lan Yunxiao.

What kind of method did Lan Jingkuang used to hurt her parents, and let the whole family stand on his side, so that her parents and the whole Lan family are enemies?