*1321-1325*

Chapter 1321: Shocked, Wei Junjie!

After another wave of toxin attacks, Wei Junjie's eyes on Baili Hongzhuang have completely changed.

If he had previously suspected that Baili Hongzhuang was just a newborn calf who was not afraid of tigers, at this moment he had been able to determine the identity of Baili Hongzhuang Poison Master.

Except for the poison master, no matter it is a doctor or a cultivator, it is impossible to remain unmoved after being exposed to so many poisons.

Baili Hongzhuang's moves and the calm and indifferent appearance, apart from the poison master, there is absolutely no second possibility.

It's just that Wei Junjie's astonishment grew stronger when he thought of this.

Since Baili Hongzhuang is also a poison master, why is the gap between them so big?

He has followed his master since he was a child, and since the master took him back, he had no choice.

As a disciple of a poison master, you can only be a poison master.

Even he himself doesn't remember how long he has not seen his face, because he dared not even look at this face.

If he can, he also hopes that he is not such a person, not a ghost or a human, but he has been doomed from the beginning.

As everyone knows, dark skin is a characteristic of poison masters and cannot be changed at all.

However, since she is also a poison master, why is Baili Hongzhuang in front of him in a completely different state?

"How did you do it?"

Wei Junjie couldn't hide the shock in his eyes, and couldn't help but ask.

Listening to Wei Junjie's endless words, Baili Hongzhuang immediately understood what Wei Junjie was asking.

At the beginning, her master was like Wei Junjie, his appearance changed and he couldn't see people.

However, as the master of poison became more and more sophisticated, he finally reached the point of returning to the basics. All the toxins in the body disappeared, and the body became non-toxic.

When she became his apprentice, the master had already returned to the appearance of a normal person.

As Master became more and more knowledgeable about poison techniques, she avoided taking the same path as ordinary poison masters when she was studying.

However, Wei Junjie obviously had no such luck like her.

"There are thousands of cultivation methods in this world. Even if you are a poison master, it may not be the same way."

Baili Hongzhuang's voice was soft, she had nothing to do with Wei Junjie and would naturally not explained too much.

Just from Wei Junjie's previous performance, she knew that Wei Junjie's hands were also covered with a lot of blood.

The reason why the Poison Master is disgusting is largely because of the viciousness of the Poison Master.

In order to test their poisoning skills, many poison masters will find innocent people and make experiments out of them. The fate of these experiments is often very tragic. Just listening to them makes people shudder.

Therefore, although Baili Hongzhuang understands poison, she has never revealed her identity as a poison master.

She has never found a human being as a test subject. What's more, she puts more energy on medical skills.