*1431-1435*

Chapter 1431: Falling, Wu Yuexin

Baili Hongzhuang and her party moved forward, because their speed slowed down, so the distance between them and other cultivators was getting bigger and bigger.

Until the end, only their team remained on this road.

In this regard, Baili Hongzhuang and others did not feel that there is anything wrong. On the contrary, in this empty forest, there is no danger. Only their group of people is also good. Experience.

"Today, we finally solved Han Xiling's big trouble, and I feel very happy when I think about it!"

Xia Zhiqing's face can't hide the excitement, before how arrogant Han Xiling was in front of them, even in the Tiangang Sect, she constantly troubles them.

I'm afraid Han Xiling would never have thought that she would die in their hands!

"The great elder arranged for Han Xiling to participate in the assessment contest, and should want to take this opportunity to solve me. I don't know how wonderful the expression of the great elder will be once he knows that his granddaughter died in the assessment contest."

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes filled with playful light. At first, Han Xiling didn't intend to participate in the assessment competition, but then suddenly participated.

If you think about it carefully, you can guess the origin of this. The elder must protect his granddaughter everywhere.

Wu Yuexin and the others must have stood by Han Xiling so firmly because of the great elder.

It's just that the great elder would never have thought that Han Xiling would fall into the small world.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, the faces of Dongfang Yu and others showed funny smiles.

"That old guy is not a good person at first glance. At this moment, the wishful thinking is ruined, I think he will collapse."

Xia Zhiqing smiles proudly. What she hates most is the elder. In this way, knowing that Han Xiling is out of play, he still needs to help Han Xiling to get all this by any means.

She can see the depth of the relationship between the boss and Di Beichen.

It's a pity that some people just don't want to see clearly, and they have caused so much trouble.

"Hongzhuang, the matter of Han Xiling's death in the small world, the elder will definitely put it on your body.

Even if there is no evidence, he will definitely hate you. You should be more careful."

Gong Shaoqing's eyes flashed with wise and serious light. As far as he knew, Han Xiling was the only granddaughter of the Great Elder, whom he had been very fond of Han Xiling over the years.

Once Han Xiling is dead, the Great Elder will definitely fall into paranoia and will hate Baili Hongzhuang for all his problems.

With the power of the Great Elder in the Tiangang Sect, they're afraid he won't make less trouble.

Even if the Di Beichen is guarding Baili Hongzhuang, no one knows what human means the Great Elder will make.

Just from the elder arranging Han Xiling to participate in the assessment contest, they can understand what he wanted Han Xiling to do with Baili Hongzhuang through this assessment contest, and you can see how dark the mind of the elder is.

As soon as these words came out, the hearts of Xia Zhiqing and others became heavy. The existence of such an enemy is a troublesome thing after all.

Baili Hongzhuang's head lightly nodded, and her beautiful and charming face was calm and relaxed, "I will be more on guard."