*1031-1035*

Chapter 1031: Gap, Hongzhuang

Cultivation resources and combat methods, this is where the cultivators who come out of the power are more powerful than the cultivators of the wild road.

Because they have the experience left to them by their predecessors, which makes them take a lot of detours. As a result, the speed of this cultivation is naturally much faster than that of Ye Luzi's cultivators.

Baili Hongzhuang only fought, and she already understood Xiong Kai's true strength.

The cultivation base is indeed very important, but the combat effectiveness of different cultivators is not the same.

If the person standing in front of Baili Hongzhuang at this moment is a sixth-order Crimson Realm cultivator who has come out of an aristocratic family, it would be much more difficult for her to deal with it.

"I said, I will make you die miserably."

Baili Hongzhuang's voice is cold, and her eyes towards Xiong Kai are full of contempt and coldness.

As far as what Xiong Kai said before, she would not show any mercy to Xiong Kai at all.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's confident words, Xiong Kai's face was a bit ugly, and there was a vague premonition in his heart.

The strength shown by this Baili Hongzhuang is simply not what an ordinary fourth-order Crimson Realm cultivator can have.

Everyone in the stands was also aware of the situation at this moment. Unexpectedly, Baili Hongzhuang didn't pay attention to the difference between the two levels.

There have been some very powerful cultivators in the Abyss of Blood, but such cultivators are relatively rare, but they did not expect Baili Hongzhuang in front of them to be one of them.

In this way, wouldn't all their previous bets be lost?

Everyone's expressions became horrified when they thought of this.

They think this is a business that makes no money, but who would have thought that Baili Hongzhuang's combat effectiveness was completely unexpected.

"Xiong Kai, defeat her!"

"Come on! You can beat a woman in the sixth-order Crimson Realm, but you can't beat a woman of the fourth-order Crimson Realm. You can die too!"

"It doesn't matter if you look ugly, if you are weak, you should go with Song Mingjie!"

The crowd cheered with angry voices, they didn't want lose their own money in this way!

Listening to everyone's words, Xiong Kai's expression was extremely gloomy. He knew exactly what kind of people these guys were, but at this moment these words made him totally unacceptable.

The color of the yin bird gradually turned into violence. Xiong Kai clenched his fists with both hands, his finger bones were white, the blue veins bulged, and he looked at Baili Hongzhuang viciously.

"Your strength is indeed good, but it is not so easy to defeat me by this!"

Baili Hongzhuang gave Xiong Kai an indifferent look, 'Stop talking nonsense!"

In the next instant, a crystal-clear sword appeared in Baili Hongzhuang's hands, and Yuan Li surging continuously poured into the sword.

After Baili Hongzhuang understood Xiong Kai's true strength, she no longer intended to waste time, made a quick fight and solved this problem as soon as possible!

Xiong Kai keenly felt the murderous intent of Baili Hongzhuang. Obviously, Baili Hongzhuang was really moving right now!

Thinking of this, Xiong Kai's mind was also a little nervous, and at the same time, a crazy knife appeared in Xiong Kai's hands.