*1396-1400*

Chapter 1396: Lord Mo?

As soon as these words came out, Baili's Hongzhuang dark and cold eyes filled with an imperceptible light, "Do you have a way?"

The charm of the fairy grass almost no cultivator can resist.

The existence of the second life is an extremely precious treasure.

It was just that in this short period of time, she had clearly seen the situation in front of her. There were many dynasty teams near this fairy grass, but the strongest ones were the Qin Run Dynasty and the Wanyun Dynasty.

If it weren't for this, such a treasure, other cultivators would have already rushed to grab it first, how could they stand aside as obediently as they were now?

There was also no shortage of teams from large dynasties. In comparison, their teams have no hope at all.

The smile on Mo Yunjue's lips widened a little, "There is a way."

"What way?"

Baili Hongzhuang raised her eyebrows, but quietly withdrew her hand held by Mo Yunjue, her pretty face was full of seriousness and curiosity.

Treasures of heaven and earth material have an irresistible temptation for any cultivator. Naturally, this is also true for her. If there is a chance, she will never let it go.

"Look at me."

Mo Yunjue smiled inexplicably, and then slowly walked towards the crowd.

Han Xiling's eyes were fixed on Baili Hongzhuang's body. When she saw Baili Hongzhuang approaching her, she was ready to fight.

It's just that the scene where Mo Yunjue grabbed Baili Hongzhuang's wrist just now fell into her eyes clearly.

The grim eyes suddenly changed a bit. Although she saw Mo Yunjue and Baili Hongzhuang together before, she didn't think much about it.

Although Mo Yunjue looks good and has extraordinary temperament, at best, he is nothing more than a dynasty cultivator.

Neither status nor identity can be compared with the Emperor's brother. She believes that Baili Hongzhuang cannot be ignorant of this.

But in the scene just now, is Baili Hongzhuang really related to this man?

Han Xiling couldn't help being excited when she thought of this.

In this way, what qualifications does Baili Hongzhuang have to compete with her for Brother Di?

She wants everyone to know Baili Hongzhuang's shameless behavior!

Mo Yunjue walked slowly towards the center of the crowd, his handsome face filled with sunshine and an elegant smile, "Pan Gongzi, long time no see."

Pan Zimo turned around and looked at him immediately. The direction of the source, when he saw Mo Yunjue, his face couldn't help being filled with surprise.

"President Mo?"

Pan Zimo's eyes were shocked, and he even wondered if he had read it wrong, but after a closer look, he was sure that the person in front of him was undoubtedly really Mo Yunjue.

As Mo Yunjue, why would he come to participate in the assessment contest?

Mo Yunjue slowly walked to Pan Zimo's side, and said, "Pan Gongzi, it seems that you need help?"

Listening to Mo Yunjue's words, Pan Zimo was taken aback for a while, then immediately nodded with a smile.

The Wanyun dynasty and Qin Run dynasty have always been rivals in the contest. Under such circumstances, the fairy grass seems to be less important.