*1191-1195*

Chapter 1191: The magical magic array!

Baili Hongzhuang's figure is like the wind, she is extremely fast, and she raises the sword in her hand, and these hurricane wolves die directly in her hands.

After spending some time to completely solve these hurricane wolves, Baili Hongzhuang stepped forward and continued to move forward. Not long after walking, another wave of monsters appeared in front of her.

Seeing this, Baili Hongzhuang is not surprised. Faced with the monster beast, she is calm and indifferent, but the attack on her hands is not slow at all.

Baili Hongzhuang discovered that every time she solved a wave of monsters, more powerful monsters would appear behind her.

However, this assessment array also has a flaw. As long as it lasts a little longer when each wave of monsters comes to attack, it may last the time of Sanzhuxiang.

If you grasp this, Xia Zhiqing and others are likely to stick to the time of Sanzhuxiang, but she don't know if they can find this.

For this situation, Baili Hongzhuang is not surprised.

When faced with real danger, no matter what method is used, as long as you can persist for a moment, you will have more chance to survive.

In fact, many cultivators weren't as calm as Baili Hongzhuang when they first came into contact with the assessment array, and she was able to discover these problems while dealing with monsters.

The vast majority of cultivators just have the idea that they can survive a round. They did not deliberately delay the time, but had to slow down due to their own cultivation.

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes are shining with excitement. Such a magical array is truly magical, and everything is no different from reality.

Improving the actual combat level here is also an excellent way of training, the sect formation after a thousand years has actually made such a big improvement.

The eyes of all the cultivators fell on the five people in the assessment array with Baili Hongzhuang. They were the last wave of cultivators to participate in the assessment.

Besides, Baili Hongzhuang is so topical, they also want to know whether the woman the young master likes is good or not.

Han Xiling watched all this coldly, only hoping that Baili Hongzhuang and others would soon fail.

However, as time passed by, the first stick of incense burned out, and the five members of Baili Hongzhuang did not show any abnormality.

The second stick of incense was lit immediately, and Xia Zhiqing and the others couldn't help showing some beads of sweat on their foreheads, but the youthful face was still full of firmness.

Zhan Yunfeng and Cui Haoyan looked worriedly at Baili Hongzhuang and others. Their defeat caused everyone to laugh.

Since the result of their failure can no longer be rewritten, they only hope that others can hold on to the end and fight for the Canglan Academy!

"Haoyan, do you think Gong Shaoqing can hold on?"

Zhan Yunfeng's eyes are full of tension, this feeling is even more nervous than her previous assessment.

Cui Haoyan nodded slightly, with a firm expression, "I believe they will be able to hold on to the end."

Gong Shaoqing and Dongfang Yu are already stronger than them, especially Gong Shaoqing. As the first person of Canglan College this year, there will be absolutely no problem!

Xia Zhiqing has made great progress during this period. Not only that, but her determination to participate in the assessment contest with Baili Hongzhuang can't be compared.