*1161-1165*

Chapter 1161: I say you, shameless!

Xia Zhiqing and the others looked worriedly at Baili Hongzhuang, this Han Xiling was not an easy one to provoke at first glance.

If they hadn't already had a certain hole card, they believed that Han Xiling would definitely do it.

However, in the face of Han Xiling's provocation, Baili Hongzhuang didn't even look at her, and said directly to the crowd, "Let's go inside!"

The voice fell, Baili Hongzhuang turned around, as if she had never seen the existence of Han Xiling.

Upon seeing this, Xia Zhiqing and the others couldn't help but startled, but they naturally listened to Baili Hongzhuang's arrangement, even turned around and walked towards the bedroom with Baili Hongzhuang.

Hei Mu, Hei Ming and others are naturally no exceptions. If the Young Sect Master is not present, they will obey the orders of his wife.

As for other people, no matter who they are, they will not pay attention to half the points.

Looking at Baili Hongzhuang's direct ignorance of her existence, Han Xiling's face instantly became gloomy, her eyes resentful and disgusting.

'Stop!" Han Xiling said angrily.

It's just that, in the face of Han Xiling's words of deterrence and threat, Baili Hongzhuang seemed to have never heard it, and there was not even a pause in her footsteps.

Seeing this, Han Xiling couldn't help it anymore, she swept her figure directly in front of Baili Hongzhuang, her delicate and cold face was full of anger, "I'm talking to you, Didn't you hear?"

"What if I heard? What if I didn't?" Baili Hongzhuang asked back.

"I said, no one can enter the Emperor's palace until the Emperor comes back!" Han Xiling's voice was hoarse, and the words were decisive.

Baili Hongzhuang's hands ringed her chest, her eyes looked at Han Xiling unscrupulously, her beautiful pink lips evoked an arc of sarcasm, and the words she said were even more ridiculous and contemptuous.

"I said, won't you feel bored after singing a one-man show for so long?"

She can't figure it out. Everything in the Chamber of Deputies has been very obvious. Han Xiling was still reluctant.

"What do you mean by this?" Han Xiling's eyes were dull and cold, and Baili Hongzhuang's confident appearance was extremely annoying to her.

"I thought someone as cold and arrogant as you should have a strong self-esteem. You should know how to avoid taboos after such a direct and neat rejection.

But now it seems, obviously I overestimated your self-esteem."

The pitch-black phoenix eyes shone with cold light, and Baili Hongzhuang spoke unceremoniously.

This Han Xiling troubled her everywhere, but it was obvious that this woman could not understand what she was talking about.

Baili Hongzhuang's words stabbed Han Xiling's heart like a sharp blade, but after hearing it, everyone understood the central content of Baili Hongzhuang's words.

That is Han Xiling's shamelessness!

Any woman who is a little bit ashamed should not behave like this after being rejected, but Han Xiling still looks for trouble with such perseverance.

Han Xiling only felt that she was slapped severely by Baili Hongzhuang in the crowd, her face was ugly to the extreme, and the anger in her eyes was constantly burning, she only wished that she could directly kill Baili Hongzhuang!