*1251-1255*

Chapter 1251: The praying mantis catches the cicada, the oriole is behind

Baili Hongzhuang didn't know what happened above, but only knew that an enemy appeared. The fluctuation of this battle was extremely terrifying.

She climbed on top of this cliff, and the rock above it fell stubbornly under the wave of battle.

From this situation alone, she knew that the situation was very serious, and she was climbing up the rock quickly.

Not far away, a cultivator of a team was looking at Gong Shaoqing and others who were fighting the Tianlingxiong, with complicated lights in their eyes.

"I didn't expect such a group of guys to suddenly appear. It's really a mantis hunting cicadas. The oriole is behind."

Liu Wende's face was filled with dissatisfaction. They spent a long time working hard. He deceived the Sky Spirit Bear, just wanting to get this blood ginseng fruit.

Unexpectedly, a Cheng Yaojin was killed halfway through. He actually robbed them in front of them and told them that the blood ginseng fruit was picked. Didn't this make them just do some hard work?

"I said that after being led to a distance by us this day, the spirit bear suddenly ran back like a madness. It turned out that someone had picked the blood ginseng fruit." Wei Yuanqing said aloud.

Xu Yilian's face was full of dissatisfaction, "We have worked hard to make this group of guys take advantage, we must take back the blood ginseng fruit."

Blood ginseng fruit is a medicinal material that can enhance the strength of cultivators. No cultivator can ignore it.

As long as they get the blood ginseng fruit, their strength will be able to further improve their strength.

In this small world, the improvement of strength is really important.

"The sky spirit bear is not easy to deal with. Now this group of guys will help us solve the Sky Spirit Bear, then it's not too late for us to shoot."

Fu Yeyu, who had been silent all the time, suddenly uttered, and a hint of dark light flashed in those deep eyes.

Listening to Fu Yeyu's words, Xu Yilian and the others all have smiles on their faces.

Originally thought that Baili Hongzhuang and others were oriole, but now it seems that they are the real oriole!

Wanting to take away what they saw, It's not that easy.

Soon, they will let these guys who appear suddenly know what it's like to hit a bamboo basket with water.

"Yeyu, should we take advantage of the present? Go and catch them all at once?" Xu Yilian couldn't help but ask.

Now that group of cultivators are fighting with the Tianlingxiong, as long as they take action now, this group of cultivators will be completely finished.

Fu Yeyu looked at the situation not far away and shook his head, "Although the strength of this group of cultivators is not strong, the strength of the two monster beasts is very strong.

If we make a move now, if the spirit bear's attention diverts, then we will be the one who is unlucky."

Fu Yeyu's lips curled up with a sneer, 'Since we are going to be a oriole, then naturally we have to wait for them to solve all the problems before we pick up the ready-made ones."

Liu Wende and others looked at each other and smiled. Originally, the current situation of this group of cultivators should be theirs to deal with. Unexpectedly, there was such a group of dead ghosts that saved them a lot of effort.