*1296-1300*

Chapter 1296: I look down on it, Xueyuan Dynasty

Yuan Xiaoman has a happy smile on her face. She has always had a good relationship with Yuan Liqing, so she has a better understanding of Baili Hongzhuang from Yuan Liqing's mouth.

It is also magical, Yuan Liqing is just a chance encounter with a friend, but she did not expect that the other party is actually the inheritor of the abyss of blood.

This kind of luck has always been praised in their Yuan family.

If it were not for the appearance of Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen, the Yuan family's status in Yuanwu City would not be as good as it is now. All this is because of the appearance of Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen. They solved the big trouble.

So, as a member of the Yuan family, she is also very grateful to Baili Hongzhuang.

Seeing Yuan Xiaoman mentioning Yuan Liqing, Baili Hongzhuang's smile on her lips widened a bit. In fact, she and Yuan Liqing had seen each other exactly.

When she wanted to leave, Yuan Liqing was very reluctant.

"Is Liqing okay now?"

Yuan Xiaoman nodded slightly, 'Sister Liqing is fine, she just hopes to see you one day."

Baili Hongzhuang and others went all the way, along the way, Baili Hongzhuang and Yuan Xiaoman also had a very happy conversation.

In this small world, almost all the cultivators they have met but have never seen before. It is rare to see friends you know, so you have an unspeakable sense of intimacy.

"Girl Baili, we have to continue hunting monsters, then we will leave first."

After walking for a while, Yuan Zhixin said slowly.

He was also very helpless. He could have communicated more with Baili Hongzhuang, but the other cultivators in the team were obviously not satisfied with this.

The feeling of walking along the way is also unwilling. If this continues, he's afraid that the other teammates will explode.

Baili Hongzhuang was obviously aware of this situation, and immediately smiled and said, "Okay, see you next time."

Yuan Zhixin and Yuan Xiaoman waved to Baili Hongzhuang, then they left with the cultivators of the Xueyuan Dynasty.

The cultivators of the Xueyuan Dynasty didn't even bother to say anything to Baili Hongzhuang, turned around and left quickly, as if staying longer would be unbearable.

After the cultivators of the Xueyuan Dynasty disappeared from the field of vision, Xia Zhiqing broke out, "What kind of attitude do those guys have? That pair of nostrils looked amazing in the sky, I watched and I hated it."

"They are a team from a medium-sized dynasty. It is natural to see us as a group of practitioners from a small dynasty. It is very disdainful."

Gong Shaoqing's expression is still indifferent, yes there is not much anger.

After all, the cultivators in the entire small world look like this, and there is nothing strange about it.

"I think that Yuan Zhixin and Yuan Xiaoman are good. Others are not willing to talk to us. I am not willing to talk to them!"

Xia Zhiqing looked upset, she was the one who hates it the most, the face of the other party, which is really disgusting.

Baili Hongzhuang patted Xia Zhiqing on the shoulder and smiled faintly, "We don't know the other cultivators at all, so why bother with them? It's just a bunch of unimportant strangers."