*1306-1310*

Chapter 1306: Show up, Hongzhuang!

"Who is this Baili Hongzhuang? Why is she so important to the practitioners of the Qingxiao Dynasty."

"She will not be a simple character. Just thinking of today this situation may really happen."

"If Baili Hongzhuang does not appear today, I am afraid that this reputation will be ugly in the future."

Everyone sighed, they simply didn't know who Baili Hongzhuang is, but today Nangong Yujin threatened Baili Hongzhuang with the life of a friend. If Baili Hongzhuang didn't come out, she would be a tortoise.

"Baili Hongzhuang, you are now a tortoise with a shrunken head?"

Nangong Yueer was also a cultivator looking around the square. If Baili Hongzhuang didn't appeared today then she would be even more angry once she appeared.

Today, Nangong Yueer specially set a round for Baili Hongzhuang. She is going to kill Baili Hongzhuang under this much-anticipated situation!

"Nangong Yujin, Nangong Yueer, you are now going further and further down on this despicable road."

A cold and indifferent voice suddenly came from under the high platform. Immediately afterwards, a white figure slowly appeared in the eyes of everyone.

When everyone saw the white figure clearly, an astonishing color spread on their faces invariably.

The plain white gauze skirt wraps the enchanting and perfect figure, and the slender waist that is not gripped is tied with a cyan ribbon. The whole person is like a green lotus, giving people a sense of freshness and tranquility.

Three thousand green silks are rolled up at will, revealing laziness and charm.

Just looking at that figure from behind has already aroused infinite reverie.

When everyone saw the face of the woman in white, the surprise had turned into a deep surprise.

Ivory-white skin is crystal clear, a pair of willow-leaf eyebrows are gentle and moving, and the pitch-black phoenix eyes are as deep as a pool, and it is impossible to see what is flashing in the depths of the eyes.

The exquisite and small nose, the perfectly curved lips, the facial features are all exquisite to the extreme, revealing the beauty of agility and dust.

"Wow, I feel as if I saw the Nine Heavens Profound Girl!"

"Could this woman be Baili Hongzhuang? Nangong Yujin kept clamoring for her?"

"It's really eye-opening."

Everyone sighed. They were wondering where the sacred Baili Hongzhuang was.

Obviously, Baili Hongzhuang in front of them is completely different from what they imagined.

Seeing Baili Hongzhuang again, the jealousy in Nangong Yueer's eyes can not help but deepen. Almost every time she sees Baili Hongzhuang, the jealousy in her heart is hard to control.

Without a year, Baili Hongzhuang seems to be even better than before!

"Baili Hongzhuang, you really dare to come!"

The moment Nangong Yujin saw Baili Hongzhuang, his face became gloomy.

Perhaps in the eyes of others, this Baili Hongzhuang looks like a fairy, but in his eyes it is an extremely hateful woman!

The exquisite and beautiful face evoked a mocking sneer, and Baili Hongzhuang looked at Nangong Yujin indifferently.

"You came to me with such a big fanfare, how could I let you down?"