*1441-1445*

Chapter 1441: Tired

The injury behind Mo Yunjue has begun to ooze blood, and a faint smell of blood permeates.

Baili Hongzhuang's nose has always been sensitive. After sensing the bloody smell, she immediately looked at Mo Yunjue's back and said, "Mo Yunjue, your wound is open!"

As soon as these words came out, Xia Zhiqing and others also looked at Mo Yunjue with concern, "Mo Yunjue, you can rest here!"

"Mo Yunjue, wait for the injury to recover before you go up again. No matter what, your body is the most important."

Everyone looked at Mo Yunjue caringly. As a teammate, Mo Yunjue was already a part of their team.

Although inheritance is precious, if you lose your life, then what is the point of being precious?

Mo Yunjue glanced at everyone, then nodded, and said, "I'll rest here, you can continue to go up."

Seeing that Mo Yunjue chose to take a good rest, everyone was also a little relieved.

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes still fell on Mo Yunjue's back, and said, "If you can't bear the pressure of this layer, then practice in the next layer below and don't worry."

Mo Yunjue nodded slightly and said, "Don't worry, I have my own measures.

The reason why the wound split opened is only because of the sudden increase in pressure. After I get used to this level of pressure, it will be fine.

The strength of the sky here is more abundant, and my wounds will heal faster when I practice here."

"Then be careful yourself." Baili Hongzhuang said.

Immediately after that, Baili Hongzhuang and others continued to walk forward, but as everyone gradually moved up, everyone felt a sense of relief.

Walking under such pressure was really exhausting. When they reached the fifty-fifth floor, they already felt that their body had no more strength to move on.

It is not just the group of the Tiangang dynasty. Practitioners from other dynasties are in the same state.

Bright ray flashes in Baili Hongzhuang's eyes. Under such pressure, their physique will gradually improve.

This situation is just like the weight-bearing training carried out when increasing the strength of the body. Under such load for a long period of time, the strength in the body will gradually be stimulated.

In this way, this training here will be of great benefit by just being here.

"I can't walk anymore, I want to rest."

Xia Zhiqing panted heavily, her pretty face flushed and her body dripping with sweat.

Under such a situation, every step seemed extremely difficult, and she was able to get here to the extreme.

Yuan Xiaoman stopped after walking a few more floors, and sat on the ground limply.

This kind of pressure is so tedious, crushing down on her. She feels that her body is about to fall apart.

Gong Shaoqing and the others insisted on more layers, and finally stayed on the 61st floor. The huge pressure completely crushed their will to support them, and they sat down. They couldn't stand up anymore.

Baili Hongzhuang also stayed on the 61st floor. Her physical strength was able to keep her going, but because she had suffered internal injuries before, her injuries would be affected to a certain extent if she kept going.

At present, the vitality on this level of ladder is extremely rich, everything is just as she and Xiao Hei Xiao Bai guessed, every time you reach twenty floors, the strength of the vitality will be doubled.