*886-890*

Chapter 886:Poisoning, Nangong Aochen

During Baili Hongzhuang's recovery period, news of Nangong Aochen's serious illness also spread.

Qunyi is helpless. Even the alchemists of the Alchemist Guild can't think of a way. This disease is so rare that it can't be solved even if they research it.

After the news spread, everyone was amazed. They didn't know how the prince would have such a strange disease.

Only members of the royal family knew that Nangong Aochen had fallen into this situation because of the pill that Baili Hongzhuang fed him.

The current Nangong Aochen has lost consciousness, and his figure is losing weight at an extremely rapid speed.

If a cure cannot be found yet, then Nangong Aochen is likely to fall.

This news is undoubtedly a bolt from the blue for the Qingxiao Nation's royal family. Nangong Aochen is hailed as the best successor to the Qingxiao Nation's royal family, and it is a unique choice no matter what.

However, now that Nangong Aochen is in such a situation, Nangong Xiujie is assassinated. If Nangong Aochen can't recover, then there is really no suitable candidate for the next monarch of Qingxiao Kingdom.

Xia Zhiqing's face showed a refreshing smile, "If you do many unrighteous things, you will die. The things done by the Qingxiao Kingdom's royal family are so disgusting. It's a good time for Nangong Aochen to fall into this ending!"

"I wished that Nangong Aochen was dead. When I thought about the appearance of Nangong Aochen and Nangong Ou Yi that day, I wished I could kill them myself!"

He wanted to kill them to build momentum for Nangong Aochen.

Even if a few days have passed, she still vividly remembers the original situation, and her hatred for Qingxiao Kingdom cannot be eliminated at all.

Not only Zhan Yunfeng, but Cui Haoyan and others have no good feelings for Nangong Aochen and others. If the other party is dead, they feel that they are happy enough.

In the original situation, the royal family was completely overpowered by power and did not put their lives in sight.

The most important thing is that they have never done anything wrong at all. This kind of action by the royal family is really unacceptable.

Baili Hongzhuang's expression is indifferent, and among everyone, she is the one who hates the Qingxiao Kingdom's royal family the deepest.

Xia Zhiqing and others are all her friends, just to get Nangong Aochen into the limelight, they wanted to wipe them all out.

In that case, she obliterated Nangong Aochen.

She has never been merciful to enemies.

As early as when she fed Nangong Aochen the poison, she had already made up her mind, Nangong Aochen would die!

Not only that, members of the royal family will also be punished!

To make them a stepping stone for Nangong Aochen, she made the entire royal family pay for it!

Chu Jiyou and the others were very helpless, Nangong Ouhao recruited them into the palace to detoxify Nangong Aochen, but they had never seen this kind of poison before.

Even if they had already thought about it, the method still didn't work, this toxin simply amazed them.

Almost the first time they came into contact with this toxin, Chu Jiyou and others had already determined that the person who poisoned Nangong Aochen was a master of toxins. Otherwise, this toxin would definitely not be so difficult to untie.