*1331-1335*

Chapter 1331: Understand, Situ Yan

"Master, this is how things are"

Di Beichen slowly told Baili Hongzhuang's life experience, he believed that Master would be on his side.

And Hongzhuang's life experience, Master will know sooner or later.

He wants to help Hongzhuang solve all this, and he must use the power of Tiangang Sect at that time.

Before Hongzhuang finished participating in the assessment contest, if he could get the support of Master, that would be the best.

As Di Beichen talked about Baili Hongzhuang's life experience, Situ Yan's face couldn't help but showed a touch of shock.

"I have heard about this before, but I didn't expect Baili girl to be the poor little girl."

Situ Yan sighed, although the Lan family blocked the news dead, but for the masters of their sects, there are many ways to understand this.

At the beginning, this news also caused a lot of emotion. Lan Yunxiao was also a generation of heroes. At that time, everyone thought that Lan Yunxiao would take over the position of Lan Family Patriarch. They never thought that this would happen later. Something changed.

Although after this incident, Lan Yunxiao left the Lan family, and the representative of the Lan family became Lan Jingkuang.

It is precisely because of Lan Jingkuang's despicable behavior that even his younger brother and his family can be so damaging, and everyone feels a sense of disgust towards him.

The Saint Profound Continent is respected by strength, but what everyone admires is true strength, rather than using such subordinate means to achieve victory.

"Master, according to the news I inquired, Hongzhuang's parents were later arrested in Yue's house, and they should still be in Yue's house now."

A deep light flashed in Di Beichen's eyes. In the past, he only thought that the Yue family was a family of medicine and had always had a high status on the Saint Profound Continent.

Later, he knew how despicable the Yue family was. If it were not for the strong support of the Yue family, the Lan family would not have become what they are now.

Situ Yan's eyes narrowed slightly, "Are you sure that the news you have heard is not wrong?"

Di Beichen nodded affirmatively, "It can't be wrong, Hongzhuang's parents must be in Yue's house. I just don't know where they are."

"At that time, the Yue family sent cultivators to chase and kill Lan Yunxiao and his wife. Now that they have been found, why not just kill them forever?"

Situ Yan frowned. This is really illogical. Under such circumstances, most people will choose to cut the grass and eliminate the roots. Only in this way can they endure trouble forever.

"This should be Lan Jingkuang's idea. He seems to have been deeply dissatisfied with Lan Yunxiao's efforts to suppress him." Di Beichen said slowly.

This news was also only heard after he had spent a lot of effort. It was precisely because of Lan Jingkuang's perverted mood that they probably rescued Lan Yunxiao couple.

As the voice of Di Beichen fell, Situ Yan immediately understood the meaning.

"If this is the case, it is not impossible."

Situ Yan has been to many places in Shengxuan Continent in his life, and he has seen many people and things, and he has not never encountered such things.