*1476-1480*

Chapter 1476: Only 3 months?

"How long did I stay in the ruins?"

The radiant phoenix eyes were filled with faint doubts, Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help but looked at everyone.

In fact, in her perception, she didn't seem to stay in the ruins for long, because she was in a coma most of the time.

However, she knows that this period of time will never be short.

Because it will take a long time for her injuries to heal.

Before, she forcibly climbed the ninety-ninth floor and climbed to the 100th floor. She was already seriously injured, and her internal organs were all seriously injured.

although she is very skilled in medicine, she can't help but feel troublesome when facing such an injury. It is definitely not a simple matter to deal with it.

After that, she recovered from her injuries, but she passed out again when she merged with the Colorful Divine Orbs. She couldn't determine how long this coma was.

As for the three beasts, they have always stayed in the Ring of Chaos. There is no day and night in the Ring of Chaos, so they don't know how long has passed, they just think it's a long time.

Looking at Baili Hongzhuang's puzzled appearance, everyone felt helpless. It seems that Hongzhuang really doesn't know the time outside.

"Boss, we have been in the ruins for three months before, and you have stayed inside for another three months, half a year has passed." Xia Zhiqing said.

Hearing that, Baili Hongzhuang's eyes changed a little, and she couldn't help saying, "It was only three months." Her injuries were difficult to heal, but she didn't expect it to be completely recovered in three months.

It seems that this is all Master's method, otherwise she don't know how much time it will take.

She participated in the assessment contest this time, and this result is also extremely important to her.

After all, she wants to be a cultivator of Tiangang Sect upright, and this achievement is naturally extremely important.

If her grades are not good, then her entry into the Tiangang Sect is also unjustified.

Fortunately, there is still time to earn points.

Xia Zhiqing and others, who originally thought it was a long time, showed an incredible look on their faces when they heard Baili Hongzhuang sighed that it was only three months old.

"Boss, it's been half a year since we entered the ruins. You still think that the time is short?"

Xia Zhiqing looked at Baili Hongzhuang in disbelief, the boss's concept of time here is really different.

Looking at the puzzled appearance of everyone, Baili Hongzhuang smiled faintly, and said, "No, but I think I have stayed in the ruins for a long time. Now this time is shorter than I thought at one point."

Baili Hongzhuang glanced around, and there were no other cultivators in the vicinity except for the cultivators of their team, and she understood it in her heart.

"The other cultivators have already gone to the center of the small world, let's set off too." Baili Hongzhuang said slowly.

They stayed here for three months and they have been delayed long enough. If they don't set off again, they will fall behind too much.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, everyone nodded, "As long as you are okay boss, of course we are all fine!"

The faces of all the cultivators in the Tiangang dynasty were delighted. Look, they have been waiting here for a long time, and they have long been hoping to leave soon.