*1416-1420*

Chapter 1416: Leave the rest to me!

Not only was the battle fluctuations between Baili Hongzhuang and Han Xiling so terrifying, the battle fluctuations between the practitioners of the Qin Run Dynasty and the Wanyun Dynasty were also extremely severe.

For a time, this area seemed to have become a huge battlefield, with smoke and dust everywhere, flying sand all over the sky, and energy rippled continuously spreading, and the destructive power was extremely amazing.

Everyone watched this scene in awe. This was the battle between the large dynasty teams. The power was terrifying!

Not to mention the large-scale dynasties, the fighting power of the two medium-sized teams, Han Xiling and Baili Hongzhuang alone, was enough to make people amazed.

Baili Haoxuan and Xuanyuanhuan were among the crowd, looking at the battlefield filled with gunpowder, their eyes were full of horror.

Baili Haoxuan had no idea what to say after seeing the strength shown by Baili Hongzhuang.

In just over a year, Baili Hongzhuang's progress was so terrifying.

The most important thing was that he heard that Han Xiling was a great figure in Tiangang Sect, and Baili Hongzhuang dared to be an enemy of Han Xiling. Wasn't this looking for death?

Xuanyuanhuan could only be silent at this moment. Under such a terrifying energy collision, if he participated, there was only a dead end.

As the smoke gradually dissipated, the figures of Baili Hongzhuang and Han Xiling were revealed in everyone's sight.

It's just that, compared to the two beauties before the battle, Baili Hongzhuang and Han Xiling at this moment are a bit embarrassed.

Han Xiling's cyan shirt was stained with blood at this moment, her hair was a bit messy, and her delicate and beautiful face was thickly pale.

Obviously, her consumption was not small in the battle just now.

The condition of Baili Hongzhuang was no better than that of Han Xiling, even worse.

The white and clean dress bloomed with enchanting blood. On her shoulders, blood was constantly flowing from the wound, dyeing the clothes on her shoulders red.

The exquisite jade face was unspeakably pale, and the jet-black phoenix eyes were still shining with a firm and meaningful light.

In the next instant, Baili Hongzhuang and Han Xiling took out the pill from Qiankun's bag at almost the same time and took them quickly.

Baili Hongzhuang took the Huiqi Pill and Healing Pill at the same time.

In the collision just now, her vitality was exhausted, not only that, but she had already suffered a lot of injuries in her body, and her internal organs were shaken.

She had to admit that the power of the martial arts of the Tiangang Sect was not simple, and the power of this trick Jiuyin Fengmingzhi far exceeded the martial arts of the same level!

Han Xiling saw that Baili Hongzhuang was still able to persevere under the trick just now, and her pretty face couldn't help being filled with dissatisfaction.

Unexpectedly, Baili Hongzhuang was really fateful, so she wouldn't die!

"Baili Hongzhuang, even if you escaped the trick just now, you will still die in my hands now!"

Han Xiling's eyes were cold and bitter. Her face was full of hideousness and resentment, the better Baili Hongzhuang performed, the more intense her anger.