*1261-1265*

Chapter 1261: Threat, Wei Yuanqing!

Listening to Liu Wende's words, a hint of enlightenment flashed in Baili Hongzhuang's eyes.

It seemed that her previous guess was not wrong.

They also caused the Tianlingxiong to fall into a frenzied state, and they have been watching the show since then.

"This blood ginseng fruit grows between the heavens and the earth. Naturally, whoever picks it belongs to whoever picks it. It is too strong to say so!"

The deep phoenix eyes are filled with cold icy light, Baili Hongzhuang's voice is sonorous and powerful.

As we all know, whoever wins the treasures of heaven and earth material is always the one who owns it. This guy said such a remark is completely arrogant!

Seeing Baili Hongzhuang's words pierced the guise, Liu Wende didn't care.

"Either you will leave the blood ginseng fruit obediently, or you will all stay here. Those who know the current affairs are outstanding, I think you should consider it carefully."

Liu Wende's hands ringed his chest with a look of confidence.

The fighting power of the Baili Hongzhuang group is simply inferior to them. No matter whether it is grabbing or fighting, these people will not be their opponents.

The blood ginseng fruit is already in their bag.

Looking at Liu Wende and the others so confident, Xia Zhiqing murmured, "You are too mean!"

Wei Yuanqing chuckled, "What's this? You haven't seen before what's more mean."

Gong Shaoqing and the others have pale faces. None of them expected to kill Cheng Yaojin halfway. They actually wanted to snatch the blood ginseng fruit directly, but this was something that none of them could accept.

Fu Yeyu glanced at Baili Hongzhuang. When he looked at Baili Hongzhuang from a distance, he felt that this woman was elegant and refined.

A closer look at this moment, that perfect face is even more flawless, and there is a hint of gentleness between pride, which is unforgettable.

However, Fu Yeyu has never been obsessed with beauty. Only strength is the most important thing.

When he becomes a strong man, how many beauties will be in his pocket.

"Now hand over the blood ginseng fruit, otherwise you will be the unlucky one."

Fu Yeyu said coldly and arrogantly, "It depended on you to solve the sky spirit bear. I will let you go. If you don't know what is good or bad, don't blame us."

Listening to Fu Yeyu's words, Xu Yilian couldn't help but frowned. She was very interested in this blue flame palm.

From beginning to end, she didn't want to let this group of people go.

As long as they killed them, they would not only get the blood ginseng fruit, but also the martial arts.

This woman looks so extraordinary, there should be a lot of treasures in her Qiankun's bag, how can they let them go like this?

The problem was that not only Fu Yeyu but also Liu Wende said this, but it made her wonder what to do.

"It's impossible!"

Gong Shaoqing's cold face was full of sullenness, and the blood ginseng fruit that they had only obtained with such hard work must not be given to others like this.

Along the way, the idea of ​​improving their strength has been circling in their hearts.

The blood ginseng fruit is undoubtedly an extremely important treasure for them now. As long as they take the blood ginseng fruit, their cultivation level can be improve a lot.