*951-955*

Chapter 951: Horror, Di Beichen

Not only the people in the restaurant, Xiao Hei, Xiao Bai, and White Lion were also surprised after seeing Di Beichen's move.

They saw the bamboo chopsticks immersed in the eyebrows of every thug very accurately, and there was a red dot on the eyebrows of everyone there.

That's an extremely hard head!

It's just such a casual wave that it penetrates?

What a terrifying strength this must be!

Looking at the several thugs who fell on the ground again, they still maintained their previous hideous expressions, and they had lost their lives without even reacting.

The five corpses fell to the ground together, and the other party didn't even have a chance to beg for mercy.

One hit kills!

Domineering!

This is truly domineering!

You don't need to talk about nonsense, you will kill the other party as soon as you make a move. There is the answer!

Although the three beasts knew that it was a simple matter to solve these thugs with the strength of Di Beichen, they did not expect such a shocking way.

Xie Honglang is already stupid at this moment, the strength of these thugs arranged for him by the family is very powerful.

The three Crimson Realm cultivators, how many people have given up their plans to become enemies after feeling their strength.

Now this man with just a shot and the Crimson Realm cultivators have no chance to resist under his hands.

Most importantly, this man simply didn't make a move!

He has achieved this result with just a few chopsticks. How terrifying is this?

He couldn't imagine, how could this man be so terrifying with his young strength?

At this moment, as Xie Honglang fell into the ice cellar, he felt an unspeakable regret in his heart.

If he knew that, he would never offend such a terrifying opponent!

At this moment, Liu Xuerong has been frightened. She has seen many practitioners who have been seriously injured and fallen due to conflicts, but this is the first time she has seen such a ruthless method, which makes her feel a bit difficult. The shock of words.

Only Baili Hongzhuang still smiles like a flower. She rarely sees Di Beichen make a move, but she also knows that Di Beichen's move will definitely make people amazed.

This one-shot method is the best way to kill chickens and monkeys. In this way, no one dares to take advantage of them easily.

Many hidden dangers have been solved in one fell swoop, and it is also a very labor-saving method for them.

Xie Honglang's legs couldn't help but tremble. If he could, he really hoped he wasn't here.

It's just that, once thinking of everything he did before, the other party was afraid it would be impossible to let him go easily.

Di Beichen's gaze slowly fell on Xie Honglang's body. It was clearly an unusually calm gaze, but it fell in Xie Honglang's eyes as if it were a murderous gaze, which made him terrified.

At this time, Xie Honglang didn't care about his own face, and immediately knelt down and begged for mercy: "Master, I have no eyes, you adults don't remember the villain, please let us go. I don't dare anymore."