*1376-1380*

Chapter 1376: Let's go in, Mo Yunjue

Suddenly so many practitioners fell, and many practitioners who wanted to enter the ruins could not help but stop.

As soon as the gate of the ruins was opened, there was such a terrible attack. After the gate of the ruins was actually entered, they were afraid that there would be even more terrifying attacks.

Suddenly, the cultivators stagnated one after another, and the cultivators who had been near the gate of the ruins also stepped back at this moment.

After all, no one wanted to die. They just wanted to wait for someone to enter it without incident before they entered.

"Let's go in."

Mo Yunjue's long eyebrows are raised, his eyes are deep and confident, and the corners of his lips evoke a charming smile, his eyes are directed at the Baili Hongzhuang beside him.

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes turned slightly, and the two eyes collided, "Okay!"

Speaking, Mo Yunjue and Baili Hongzhuang walked forward together.

Xia Zhiqing and others followed closely, but they were not as calm as Baili Hongzhuang.

"Master Mo, we are now entering the ruins, will there be more powerful attacks inside?"

Xia Zhiqing's eyebrows couldn't hide her worry. What was the situation in the ruins? None of them knew.

Speaking of which, all this was simply impossible to guard against.

Although Gong Shaoqing and the others have not spoken, they still have some worries in their hearts. Now they are in the light, and the owner's intentions of the ruins is in the dark.

If there are traps inside, they will be completely targets as soon as they enter, only to find death.

Mo Yunjue smiled, his eyes as deep as a black hole gleaming with confidence, and his low and magnetic words were filled with a reassuring power.

"According to what I understand, there is usually the first wave of attacks when the gate of this ruin is opened, and there is no problem entering it afterwards.

If the owner of the ruin really arranges traps everywhere, then who can get the inheritance?"

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes are shining with wisdom. The design of this mechanism is often arranged by the owner of the relic at will.

However, everything is just like what Mo Yunjue said, usually the relic owner's arrangement will not be arranged together.

Because, once a series of traps appear, there will be countless deaths and injuries, and it is extremely difficult to successfully get inside.

The reason why the owner of the ruins arranges institutions is to select suitable inheritors, not to take the lives of people.

In fact, her thoughts are the same as Mo Yunjue's, and it may be an opportunity to enter it now.

However, Mo Yunjue is obviously more determined than her.

Wealth and treasures are in danger. If so, then they will fight for it!

As Baili Hongzhuang and others slowly approached the gate of the ruins, almost all the cultivators' eyes were locked on them.

"These guys are really courageous enough, now they dare to rush forward, and they will die again in all likelihood!"

"It's also nice to have such a guy. Let them explore the way first, and wait until it's safe before going in!"

"That's right, a team of a medium dynasty also rushed to pretend to be powerful, isn't this looking for death?"