*1451-1455*

Chapter 1451: Powerful, Mo Yunjue

"Girl Baili, you are really amazing."

Pan Zimo's eyes on Baili Hongzhuang were full of awe. In order to be able to reach the 90th floor, this is really amazing.

Both of them have higher cultivation bases than Baili Hongzhuang, but they can only get here.

Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly without saying much.

Current cultivators generally only pay attention to cultivation. Few cultivators pay attention to their own physical strength. Therefore, blindness is also very normal.

"Girl Baili, the pressure on the 91st floor will increase again. It is better not to try if you are not fully prepared." Dong Hongyun reminded kindly.

If Baili Hongzhuang can choose to forgive him, he is already very grateful to Baili Hongzhuang.

So, now he is not dissatisfied with Baili Hongzhuang at all, but he is full of respect.

Hearing, Baili Hongzhuang's head lightly nodded, and said, "Thank you for the reminder, I will pay attention."

Just watching Pan Zimo and Dong Hongyun have not moved forward in the past few days. She already knew that the pressure on the 90th floor was not small.

The pressure now had force her to hardly stand upright. This pressure suddenly increased, she's afraid it would be extremely hard.

Thinking of this, Baili Hongzhuang also sat down cross-legged, using the evocation sutra to constantly urge the body to get used to such pressure.

The reason why human cultivators are able to surpass the sky is because humans have a wonderful adaptability.

In this process of slowly increasing pressure, human beings themselves will constantly adapt to these pressures, thereby accepting higher-intensity pressures.

After Pan Zimo and Baili Hongzhuang started to practice, they also continued to practice.

Although they haven't given up in their hearts, they have to admit that now they only think that they want to go to the 100th floor. They're afraid it's impossible.

For Baili Hongzhuang, she only feels that being able to practice in a place with such abundant vitality is also an excellent thing.

As for whether she can go to the 100th floor, she will definitely do her best.

After seeing Baili Hongzhuang's retreat so hard, Pan Zimo and the two also began to practice.

If they really can't make it, they have to work hard to practice here for a while.

Just as Baili Hongzhuang was practicing, the Mo Yunjue who stayed on the forty-first floor also started to move.

After nearly ten days of recuperation, the injury on his back has basically recovered. Thanks to Baili Hongzhuang's acupuncture and moxibustion, otherwise, his injury will not recover so quickly.

In the next instant, Mo Yunjue began to move upward.

Fifty floors.

Sixty floors.

The seventieth floor.

Eighty floors.

At first, when Mo Yunjue walked up, everyone didn't care too much.

After all, there are not many cultivators on the forty-first floor except Mo Yunjue.

Everyone knew that Mo Yunjue was injured, so he stayed on the forty-first floor, but now they saw Mo Yunjue walking up to the 80th floor at such a fast speed. When the trend stopped, everyone couldn't help but start to be surprised.