9. London

Third Person Pov

It was Friday morning and Jungkook was restless. He had visited London many times to accompany his father in various official matters. His father owns a fair reputable business of silks and fabric. London being the center of Great Britain's royal families, automatically becomes a hub for fabric business.

As for Jungkook he does not enjoy city life. He is always a seeker for peace and calmness. As youngest of his all three sisters, he has always been in the company of his sisters and Jimin. It would be preferable to say that Jungkook is connected more towards his feminine side. He enjoys spending big orchids drawing nature. No doubt he is a remarkable archer and hunter but he never used his skills for violence.

"Are you implying that the viscount Kim Taehyung himself blessed you with his presence and asked you to accompany him to London?" Jimin asked for third time.

"Do I speak German or you brain is rusted?" huffed Jungkook.

"It does not cost you a fortune to talk nicely to your childhood friend." Jimin raised his eyebrow.

"Well, yes I am equally in shock as yourself is but now please tell me how I must dress?" Jungkook was standing in front of his closet. He was a simple person. So he never made excessive clothes for himself.

"For this very day I always suggest you to come with me to my tailor and make yourself some outfits. But you never listen. Now, soon you are going to be viscount's brother in law. May be that is why he will ask you to accompany him off and on now." Jimin said with a tint of sadness.

Jungkook noticed the change in his friend's demeanor. He sat beside him on the bed and held his hand, "I am sorry Jimin, I really wished that Sohee would've chosen you instead of viscount. I know you always loved her silently. I wish she could acknowledge it."

Jimin smiled faintly, "It is okay there is no need to apologize. I am so naive to think that I would stand a chance against the viscount."

"You deserve the best Jimin. You will soon find a lady that will love you greatly." said Jungkook.

"Yahh enough about me. Let me see what we can do with you. Did he tell you where you are going?" Jimin stood up and started going through Jungkook's closet.

"No, he does not speak much."

"I could tell. He really seems to be of cold attitude. As long as I remember he was not like this before his father's death. We used to attend same middle school back then." Jimin spoke.

After rummaging for a few minutes he found out something for his friend. Jimin left soon after. Younger changed and got ready before the mentioned time by viscount.

----------------------------------

"My Lord." Jungkook bowed a little to acknowledge viscount's presence who was standing outside carriage.

Elder's eyes laced with admiration when he looked at younger. He wondered if there is a outfit that younger cannot look amazing in. Elder was so mesmerized by younger's beauty that he unconsciously opened the door of carriage by himself. Younger was shocked on viscount's gesture.