45. For The Sake Of Love

Sohee was pacing continuously as if the world is going to stop the moment she sat down. She was waiting for Jimin in the waiting lounge of Park's Mansion. In the meantime, she was cursing herself so much. For letting greed manipulate her. She wanted it all now she will have nothing. She had put Taehyung's life in danger. Her hands were shaking, tears were not stopping.

Jimin was back from visiting Jungkook. He felt relieved that at least Jungkook will be safe in Paris. No one of them wanted this to happen. Seeing Jungkook in pain Jimin forgot his heartache. He had accepted the decision of fate. Maybe he will never be able to get the love he had for Sohee out of his heart but he wished her to live happily.

"Sohee...." He didn't believe it when a maid told him that Sohee was waiting for him. They always used to play together when they were kids. As they grew up Jimin mostly spent his time in Jeon's mansion to be with his best friend but also to be near her. However, Sohee never came to him once.

His heart thumped loudly in his chest seeing the crying face of Sohee. Love makes us hopeless, no matter how much others hurt us we still can not bring ourselves to see tears in their eyes. It was the same with Jimin too.

"Jimin......", She shouted and ran into Jimin's arms. He embraced her and preserved her in his arms as if she was the most fragile thing in this whole world. Although he was astonished at her behavior.

"Why are you crying? What happened?" Jimin was panicking.

Sohee was crying hysterically, hiding her face in his chest, thinking if this could save her and the situation she created. When she couldn't stand, her body crouched on the floor. Jimin was still holding her.

"I was blind... I was blinded by love. I did something that I should not have." Sohee sniffled.

"Sohee....you are scaring me tell me what happened?"

"You will loathe me..... I should not have done it." she was huffing now.

"I can never...." Jimin made her stand on her feet.

"But it wasn't my fault Jimin. I loved him all I did was to get him. Believe me." She said panting heavily.

"What did you do?"

"It was me Jimin. It was me who started these rumors."

"Sohee... This topic is not for jokes. Alright."

"I am telling the truth. It was me Jimin. You know I loved viscount all my life but he told me that his heart belong to someone else. I did not know who he was talking about. On the evening of our engagement, lord John told me that the person viscount loved was none other than my brother.

At first I did not believe then I connected all the dots and the truth came to me. I was driven by jealousy. How could he get someone I loved for my whole life? I was blinded by love. I wanted viscount to myself. I forged the plan with John to get Jungkook out of my way........ "

"You did what...?" Jimin could not believe his ears.

"Please Jimin let me finish. I made a plan with him and started rumors about the viscount and my brother being in love. I made people follow them to witness their actions. Lord John promised me that he will take Jungkook out of my way using this situation. However, when I met him today I unintentionally heard his conversation with some other man. He said 'take viscount out of his way.' I do not know what he means. I am sacred Jimin. I didn't know what to do....... "

Jimin was boiling with anger, he raised his hand to slap Sohee. Sohee flinched closing her eyes but the slap never came. She opened her eyes to see Jimin's hand stopped a few inches away from her cheek.