28. There Is No Me, Without You

"I do not think that I belong in places like these.It feels like I am from an other world." Seokjin sighed as he glanced around the hall.

"Why do you feel like this? When you are the most beautiful person in this entire hall." Namjoon remarked.

"Will you stop with you greasy words?" Seokjin hit his arm lightly.

"How can I? I still can not believe that you are mine. How do I get so lucky?" Namjoon chuckled.

"I shall make you believe then, once we return home." Seokjin whispered seductively and Namjoon could swear his heart skipped a beat. He was still not used to of younger's bold behavior.

"Oh you better......."

"Jinnieeee....." Hoseok screamed approaching them.

"I did not know you go by the name jinnie too." Namjoon whispered only for Seokjin to hear.

"Hyung gave me this pet name and I like it." he said and Namjoon scoffed.

"What you two are whispering?" Hoseok said.

"Oh nothing important, he was just complimenting the hall." Seokjin chuckled.

"Where is Taehyung and Yoongi?" Namjoon questioned peeking through Hoseok shoulder.

"Probably talking to important people somewhere. You know how Yoongi is, as soon as he sees art he is elevated to another world." Hoseok laughed.

"As long as I remember, Jungkook you were also very artistic back then."

"Yes Hyung, I still am but you know right now that is not my priority." he smiled.

"I see. Seokjin if you are okay with then can I go and find Taehyung?"

"Yes definitely I am okay. You must go and enjoy the evening." Seokjin smiled receiving a peck on cheek by Namjoon.

"You are a quick learner Seokjin. I see you are successfully exhibiting my teaching." Hoseok teased and Seokjin laughed.

"Am I missing something?" Jungkook was completely blank.

"I was teaching Seokjin how to keep your man tied around you little finger."

"Oh..." Jungkook smiled.

"You should also learn it from the best Hyung, while you are here in Paris." Seokjin added.

"No, I am good." Jungkook chuckled.

"Do not you want to keep the viscount tied to you Hyung?" Seokjin was curious.

Jungkook looked around only to find Taehyung standing on gallery upstairs looking back at him. Jungkook released his breath, "No, I am not entitled to it and I will never be. I just want him to love me the way I love him. To see me the way I see him. To stand with me as the way I stand with him. I know this in my heart that he and I are one,inseparable. I hope he knows this too." he turned his eyes away.

-------------------------------------

The evening was turning into night slowly. Jungkook was feeling pain inside his heart so he drank without keeping himself in check. Right now he was standing in front of a carved marble statue of a male and female figure. It screamed so many emotions that Jungkook was able to decipher, knowing that he was going through same. So close to your love and still feeling distance of miles from them.

"Beautiful is not it?" a voice brought Jungkook back to reality.

Jungkook looked to his side, finding an extremely handsome man. By looking at his features Jungkook could tell he was French. His blueish-grey eyes were so mesmerizing, holding entire ocean in them.