22. Make Me Whole

Jungkook's back rested on soft mattress as Taehyung carried him down stairs in his bed room. They both were lost in each other's eyes, as if they were under some kind of spell. A spell that bound them. Taehyung remembered the first time when he fell for these eyes. He did not see younger's face that day in woods but he was utterly mesmerized by the beauty of his eyes. His eyes held the tendency to pull other into a mesh of insanity.

Taehyung pecked younger's forehead as shiver ran across Jungkook's whole body and he closed his eyes. He tucked strands of younger's shiny hair away from covering his beautiful eyes. Taehyung kissed his both eyes. The eyes that led him to this day. He could not believe his wait to reach the shore was over now. He was now standing on the edge, ready to sink in endlessly.

"Mon bien-aimé, your eyes are beautiful." Jungkook smiled at the compliment. He did not know how it felt to be loved by another.

Taehyung intertwined their finger and kissed on the knuckles of younger. "Do you remember once you asked me how pleasure is different than making love?" to which Jungkook nodded.

"Today you will witness the art of love making." Taehyung smiled placing his lips delicately on younger's.

Jungkook's mind was all hazy. He felt like being touched by a thousand hands all across his body. However he was just being touched by Taehyung's. Is it what it feels like to be loved?

To Taehyung younger was too delicate as if he was wither by slightly harsh touch. Delicacy was not Taehyung's forte but for his love he chose to be delicate tonight. He wanted younger to remember this night his whole life.

Taehyung wanted give him the happiness he deserved because he did the same for viscount. Taehyung opened himself in front of Jungkook completely and younger embraced him with no shred of doubt. He embraced his sinful and flawed nakedness with the fabric of his love.

With all of these thoughts and passion he separated his lips from his lover's and placed them on his neck. Jungkook shivered under elders bold touch of lips. He moved his face towards side and closed his eyes shut.

He painted Jungkook's long selender neck with marks of his love. He hovered over younger to study his expressions. Jungkook's eyes were shut and lips were forced together in a thin line.

"Love, look at me." Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at his lover.

"Do you trust me?" to which Jungkook nooded.

"Then look at me when I make love to you. Relax and let it out freely."

"Taehyung I do not know how to......how to make love to you." Jungkook felt embarrassed.

"Tonight is about you. I shall teach you." Something about elders's words make him relax as he locked his eyes with Taehyung.

Viscount's hand travelled to the string of younger's robe and he asked for permission with his eyes. Which Jungkook granted him without the exchange of words.

As soon as the curtain was lifted, Taehyung could witness all of his lover in utter nakedness. He was indeed beautiful. His curves and grooves cut in perfection. His skin smooth, more than wax statues that had been made by elder's hands.

Taehyung's hand roamed over his thighs. He dived in trailing kisses along the length of Jungkook's perfect thigh.

"mhhhhhhh..." sighs and pantings were making their way out of younger's lips.

"Do not hold back my love let me hear them." Taehyung said as he trailed his lips along younger's stomach.

Jungkook's manhood was now throbbing with familiar pain and uneasiness. "My lord it hurt.....agghh."