23. Ever And Forever

Paris always held a special place in Taehyung's heart. This city has seen him at his worst. This city embraced a twenty-two year old broken boy amd turned him into a strong man of twenty-seven. This city has taught him how to pick shattered pieces and built it into something beautiful. This city has granted him the happiness of being a father.

Paris provided his cold heart, well needed warmth. His love for art has been enhanced being here. This city has turned him into a famous artist. They say his hands have some magic that turn colours into gold and mud into life. In fact, it is this city that brings ou the best in him. Previously when he was here, he used to spend most of his time in atelier of the Min Yoongi's gallery. Even sometimes in night he used to sleep there too.

Today for some reason his heart kept pulling back to his mansion where he rarely stepped before during his five year stay. He spent his day till afternoon in Central Cathedral, scanning the site thoroughly where his artistic services are required. Construction was almost in its last stages followed by interior furnishing.

Taehyung was really a professional when it comes to be an artist. He discussed themes, designs, designation of various sculptures and placement of artifacts with authorities. Later in the evening he was introduced to the lot of junior artists who would be working under his wing from art academy ran by Yoongi's art gallery. He has to lead a team. It was not his first time. He was confident and competent at his job.

He never felt tired while playing with colours or molding mud into flawless sculptures. However, today for some reason he felt tired. Utterly tired. All he wanted to do was to head back home and ran into the soothing arms of his lover. Something about Jungkook ensures him that he is at peace.

'You are like a divine lullaby that put my heart and soul at peace.'

------------------------------------------

Seokjin was utterly happy that for somedays he would have Jungkook with him. They both had good boding back in Aylesford too. When Seokjin was brought there by his aunt the first friend he made was Jungkook. Although Jungkook is two years elder then Seokjin but in short period of time Jungkook became his good friend. Also, Jungkook was the first one to show him that not all the people with titles and riches are proud.

However he could not bring him self to share about his love life with Jungkook. The reason was, it was not a standard practice and claimed to be a banishable sin in Britain. But now Jungkook knows about it all, so Seokjin was happy to spend time with him.

"Bonjour hyung, I brought you flowers." Seokjin let out in his high pitch voice.

"Well I do not know what you said but I liked it. I see you have learnt French." Jungkook pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

"Yes, un petit peu. You know I am always eager to learn new things. " Seokjin laughed.

"Please, speak English or Korean otherwise I would banish you." Jungkook teased.

"Okay hyung as you wish." he placed himself one of the couches in living room.

"So, how is your married life so far?" Jungkook asked sipping tea.

"It is really good. I am thankful to heavens for Namjoon. He is really caring. Although he stays busy most of the time but when he is with me its about me always. I found it a bit difficult at first, Hoseok hyung helped me alot in understanding married life. I self reflected a bit, honestly, Namjoon already did alot for me, for us. I have joined Yoongi hyung's art academy to spend my time productively. It really helps me to shut out negative thoughts." Seokjin smiled.

"I guess no marriage is perfect Seokjin. You have to work on many things together to preserve shared love." Jungkook smiled.

Seokjin left his seat and sat close to Jungkook holding his hand with his own. "You know Jungkook you are really brave. If I was at your place I can not bring myself to think about sharing Namjoon. I hope you can keep that courage alive and do not get yourself hurt in the process."