20. Paris

It was Jungkook's first experience to leave the country since his birth. He has been to all over Britain with his father but not abroad. The journey to Paris took a whole week by ship. During the whole journey Jungkook was sick. He did not know that he had sea sickness until now. Taehyung was extremely worried about the younger's health. He was unable to consume any kind of food. If he does then eventually he would throw up. He felt dizzy and nauseous all the time.

The horrible week ended and ship was now anchored to French harbor. A slight breeze was blowing as the sun shown brightly across the horizon. Taehyung closed his eyes and let the feeling sink in. Oh how much he missed Parisian sun on his golden skin, soothing every nerve inside him.

He was immersed in pure bliss until he felt a tug on his sleeve. "My lord, what happened?" Jungkook questioned looking at elders closed eyes.

"Oh nothing, I missed the warmth that this sun brings. How are you? Are you feeling good?" he smiled. Looking at younger's slightly disheveled hair.

"I am feeling better now, my lord. Thank you." Jungkook answered.

"Taehyung, fate can not keep us apart for a longer time." they both turned their head on the source of voice.

"Yoongi hyung. I assume this is truth." viscount smiled hastily moving towards Yoongi. Taehyung informed him of their arrival by letter.

"I see you have company." Yoongi exclaimed shifting his eyes towards Jungkook.

"I extend you my greetings Mr. Min." Jungkook smiled bowing a little.

"Do not fall in to formalities Jungkook. Call me hyung. I am glad you came along. Hoseok would be really happy to see you but I am afraid that he shall return in a week from his tour. Until you both have me."

"Oh I can not wait to meet him again hyung. Thank you for your hospitality." Jungkook said.

"But I have not even showed you my hospitality yet. Hold you thanks for later. Now, Taehyung I have prepared your residence would you like to go there? Or shall I take you to my Mansion?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook briefly and replied, "Hyung we shall go to my house. Jungkook needs rest. Tomorrow in evening we all are invited to dinner by Namjoon hyung."

"Fair enough. Let's go."

----------------------------------

Jungkook glanced at the whitewashed house infront of him

Jungkook glanced at the whitewashed house infront of him. It was not huge as the Viscount's Aylesford castle or Jeon Mansion  but it was still spacious enough for a single person.

"My lord you used to live here alone?" Jungkook could not hold in his curiosity.

"Sometimes when I needed to work in silence. Mostly I used to live at Yoongi hyung's Mansion. The couple really treated me well and made me feel like home." Taehyung smiled remembering all those memories.