40. Little Heaven

Taehyung sped up his horse Noire as he rode through the woods.

"Taehyung slow down," Jungkook yelled.

"There is no fun in slowing down. Speed up and follow me." Taehyung shouted back.

Currently, they were riding through the woods southeast side from Aylesford towards Kent. Taehyung wanted Jungkook to show something.

"These are deep woods. What do you want to show me here we are almost half an hour away from Aylesford." Jungkook shouted.

"We are almost there." Taehyung smiled.

A few minutes later Taehyung stopped. Jumping down from the horse, gesturing Jungkook to get down too. Taehyung took his hand and Jungkook followed him like a puppy. A few steps after Taehyung covered Jungkook's eyes with his hands.

"What are you..."

"Ssshhhhhh... Watch your step."

Jungkook could only feel leaves being crushed under his feet as Taehyung kept guiding him forward.

"Ready...?" Taehyung whispered and Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung slowly retreated his hands from Jungkook's eyes. The younger opened his eyes slowly as he saw a wooden hut (more like built a cabin) in front of his eyes.

 The younger opened his eyes slowly as he saw a wooden hut (more like built a cabin) in front of his eyes

"Taehyung what is....." before he could complete his sentence, the elder dangled the keys in front of his eyes.

"See for yourself."

Jungkook was confused. He walked towards the door and opened it. The creaking door revealed a beautiful space. Little yet cozy and well managed.

 Little yet cozy and well managed

"Taehyung this is....beautiful." Jungkook looked around dreamingly.

"This is yours..... Well, I mean for us... But it belongs to you from now on." Taehyung smiled caressing Jungkook's side face. "I and father used to stay here during our hunting trips. No one knows about this place except me, you, and Mr. Lee of course." Taehyung chuckled. "I never came here after my father passed away. I was so stressed for the past few days Jungkook, for not being able to be close to you. So, I... Um... Thought we can use this place as our own. Just you and me."