29. Lingering Shadows

The night was laced with tears, confession and sweet words as both of them promised themselves to each other. They decided mutually that they will only cherish what life is offering them and will not think about what they can not have.

Love can not be fearless and bold all the time. Sometimes it needs to remain hidden to protect it and they both wanted to protect their love forever.

A new day came with heart-comforting warmth. Sun rays invade, spreading their golden light. Taehyung groaned lighting as the light hit his closed eyes. He had an idea that the sun could be brutal in the mornings to make you sweat, early in the day. But he was feeling extremely hot. He felt himself under some weight, rather than someone holding him down.

He slowly opened his eyes when the feeling in the pit of his stomach started to grow into something magical.

"Jungkook... What... Ummmmm...." he closed his eyes again feeling the pleasure that the younger's mouth was giving him. Going laterally around his manhood.

He extended his hand to put aside the covers to see Jungkook's innocent eyes looking at him while his tongue was doing the deed.

"Jungkook...you don't have.. to...mmmmm" his words came out broken as Jungkook forced a moan out of him.

"Ssshhhhhhh, let me have it." Jungkook pulled back for a while.

Taehyung heart was beating insanely. He loves to wake up by his lover's side. But like this, it was heaven for him and he was enjoying every bit of it.

"Aghhhh love pull back, I can not hold it any longer." Taehyung did not want to do this with Jungkook until he made sure the younger was in for it.

Jungkook did not retreat rather he started working his tongue more swiftly pressing it on the tip. Which made Taehyung gasp in shock, he was not expecting younger to be this good at first time. Elder gripped the back of Jungkook's head for support.

Taehyung could not hold it any longer as he released himself panting heavily. "My love...you......"

Jungkook licked his lips clean as he made his way back to Taehyung's neck trailing kisses along the way up.

"I missed you. I missed us so much Taehyung."Jungkook smiled hovering over him.

Taehyung leaned forward and kissed him, pouring all his feelings into it. It was slow and passionate. "I missed you and us too. Please do not quit talking to me again. I thought I would go insane if I did not hear your voice. " he smiled.

"If you missed me, then why did not you make love to me last night?" Jungkook questioned him with an innocent face.

"Oh love, I was not sure... If... You..."

"What?"

"You said that all I wanted was your body. It is not true. I fell in love with your kind heart and innocence. I do not know what gave you the idea that I... I want you for your body." Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook closed his eyes for a while inhaling deeply. He looked into the elder's eyes, "I am sorry. I was mad. I did not mean it." he pecked Taehyung's cheek.

"It is okay love. Do not apologize. I thought we were past them last night." Taehyung kissed his forehead.

"We are but....." Jungkook leaned in, brought his lips closer to Taehyung's ear and whispered "I do want you right now."

He straightened his back rolling his hips slightly on Taehyung. All elder could see was desperation and love in Jungkook's eyes as he tied back his hair seductively grinding over him. He let younger control him today. He would be glad to be controlled by his lover every day for the rest of his life.