Epilogue

Four Years Later.....

"You made this for me?" Hyunjin squealed looking at the paint. He was nine years old now and wise for his age.

Jungkook folded the letter in a rush. In the past four years, he can not count how many times he read Taehyung's letter. Every time it felt the same as if he was reading it for the first time. He could not grasp the fact that Taehyung was gone. In his grief, he never moved on from the phase of denial. The first few months were hard for him and others. At some point, it felt impossible to bring him back to normal.

Jungkook's wish for life was non-existent. However, for the sake of others and Hyunjin he started to push himself along with the flow of life. As Taehyung's last wish, he started learning art but could not focus. Deep down he knew that fact that his muse was dead and one can not be an artist without the muse.

After the first six months Jungkook moved out of Yoongi's house and started living in Taehyung's where they spend time together during their stay in Paris. To some extent, his soul felt at peace living at the place where he had countless memories with his lover.

"Yes...." Jungkook smiled. Looking at the boy who was peaking at the cherry blossom painting that Jungkook made for him.

"Wahhhhhhh it is so beautiful." Hyunjin clapped his hands.

With years Jungkook could see how Hyunjin's features were maturing as same as Taehyung's. Especially, his smile. That boy's smile made him think that Taehyung himself was smiling. In the past four years, Jungkook kept Hyunjin close to himself. Yoongi and Hoseok were understanding because they knew Jungkook needed it. He needed a reason to live.

"Hyunjinahhhh don't run like this you will fall." Seokjin who was running after the boy came. Seokjin's place was near Jungkook's so he tried to spend his time with Jungkook mostly. He cared for Jungkook all these years.

"Oh, what is happening?" Jimin said coming out of the room.

"Pardon..... We almost forgot that we had viscount of Aylesford on vacations in Paris." Seokjin scoffed looking at Jimin.

After Taehyung, the crown chose Jimin for the title along with the decision of the church. John was sent to prison after his truth came to light. Jimin made sure that justice was served to Taehyung. As for Sohee, she became mentally unstable after that whole situation. Jimin tried his best to help her but she was beyond help.

"Believe me, I am still not used to it," Jimin replied running his hand through his hair.

Seokjin laughed and Jungkook smiled. "What about the fact of being married and having a little one?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yahhh... Please don't remind me both your sister-in-law and niece are a handful." Jimin chuckled.

"I wish to see the little one. She must be beautiful." Jungkook said.

"She is, like her mother. She runs all day around the house. Sometimes I wonder if she shares your stamina." Jimin remarked.

"I was not a hyperactive kid, Jimin." Jungkook scoffed, he felt his breath getting shorter as he coughed. He glanced at the napkin seeing drops of blood. He immediately placed it in his pocket.

"Hyung you have been coughing for days. Did you see a physician?" Seokjin said.

"Yes, I did. It is nothing just a seasonal coughing." Jungkook lied.

"Next time, if he doesn't go to the physician drag him with you." Jimin turned to Seokjin.

"Yes, I will." Seokjin laughed.