21. Piece Of Me

Jungkook was waiting in guest lobby that was decorated with white and gold elegantly. No doubt it was the house of the owner of renowned art gallery in France. The hall ways, gardens, main area which Jungkook had chance to witness screamed richness of art. The kind of art Jungkook never witnessed in his whole life. He wondered what it would be like visiting other monuments in Paris.

He was really nervous that whom he is going to meet here in Min Yoongi's mansion. Did Taehyung spent his last night here? If viscount desperately wanted to be here then why did not he bring him when Yoongi asked them at harbor? His palms were sweating.

He wait was over when he heard foot steps entering the room and Taehyung cleared his throat.

"Jungkook I want you to meet Kim Hyunjin." Jungkook heart was beating erratically in his chest. He nervously turned around only to find a kid. A four year old kid.

He looked confusingly at viscount but he smiled. Was this kid a reason Taehyung wasn't home last night? Before he could say something. The kid smiled and when he smiled truth made it's way to Jungkook's brain.

He was Taehyung's son. Identical smile, similar features. Jungkook moved forward and bent down at the level of Hyunjin. He noticed the same mole on the tip of Hyunjin's nose as Taehyung's.

It was a shock for younger but not a serious one. He never thought that bringing a life in this world is curse even if it out of wedlock. This was the piece of Taehyung's past that he wanted to show younger before moving forward. This was the reason Taehyung cried that day when he said he left a piece of him in Paris. This was the piece. This is what completed Taehyung.

"Hey my name is Jungkook." he smiled.

"Jun... Jun.... kookiee...." Hyunjin giggled.

"Tae he is beautiful." Hyunjin clapped his hands.

"Well you are beautiful too." Jungkook pinched his nose.

Taehyung was taken aback. A small part in him thought younger would not take it well. He was wrong.

"Tae is he my new friend?" Hyunjin asked.

"Why do not you ask him yourself?" Taehyung said.

"Kookie will you play with me?" Hyunjin said with hopeful eyes.

Jungkook picked him up kissing his cheek. "Yes, I shall be your friend and we will play." to which Hyunjin pecked Jungkook's cheeks.

After an hour or so maid came in, "Sir, it is time for Hyunjin's piano class. Shall I take him?"

"Yes, sure." Taehyung said.

"
No, I want to play with Kookie. My new friend." Hyunjin said.

"Oh little one. Studies are Important. You shall study first then we will play again." Jungkook pinched his nose and maid took Hyunjin.

"Do not you loathe me?" Taehyung asked.

"Why would I loathe you? For this my lord?"

"...."

Jungkook walked towards window where Taehyung was standing. He took Viscount's both hands in his. "There is nothing to hate you my lord. Hyunjin is beautiful. However, my heart aches that he does not live with you. I can not imagine how hard it is for you."

Taehyung's eyes got teary as he pecked Jungkook's forehead. "You are an angel indeed." Jungkook smiled at compliment.

"I can not believe you thought I would not accept you for this my lord."

"Thank you." He motioned Jungkook to sit on the couch with him and held his hand.

"When my father died, my whole world crumbled. He was my strength, my mentor and guide. After he left, I was astray. Alone. Utterly alone. However, I passed two years learning his duties. My mother could see how I shut myself from other things. She persuaded me to follow my dream for learning art. My father gave me this dream of becoming artist. That is how I came to Paris. I was lost here also. Enrolled myself in art academy.