32. Au Revoir Paris

Jungkook was in his room, where he slept first night after arriving in Paris. He couldn't help but think that how much it had been change between him and viscount in past six week. A smile stretched across his lips as he saw Taehyung's shirt in his clothes. It was from the first time they both get intimate with each other.

Jungkook never thought that he will find love in such an unexpected person. May be that's the beauty of love it comes to you when you are least expecting it. He glanced at the painting that Taehyung made of him. He wanted to take it too but it was quite large. Taehyung promised him that he will ask Yoongi to sent it later.

His fingers moved across the edges of his form. This painting was proof of Taehyung's love for him. The way he drew his lover as if he were the most beautiful creature to his eyes. The smile was not leaving Jungkook's lips as he recalled the moments they shared in every corner of this house.

He walked out of his room, his eyes wandered all over the place the hallway, the kitchen, the dining hall. He smirked when his eyes fell at the dining table. Oh lord, they did make memories everywhere.

He walked towards Hyunjin's room. He patted his head when he remembered his first fight with Taehyung. He slept here for two nights. Also, this was the only room that was off-limits for their intimate endeavors. Hyunjin was sent back to Yoongi's mansion

He suddenly remembered that Hoseok invited them for dinner tonight. As he thought it would be a perfect farewell as they had to leave early in the morning for Aylesford.

He made his way upstairs to the atelier. He found Taehyung there, packing the stuff.

"Why are you doing this yourself? You should have told me or maid." Jungkook said.

Taehyung turned towards the source of voice, "I do not want any one to touch my things here."

"Even me?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Oh no my love, you can do whatever you want, everything I have, belongs to you too. However, I do want you to get tired. We have a long journey ahead."

Jungkook walked towards Taehyung, picking up the white cloth covering the frames placed on the floor, "Oh I don't mind any journey, as long as you are by my side."

Taehyung took his both hands making younger face him, "I shall be always with you, no matter how hard the path is."

"I am blessed to have you in my life." Jungkook stole a peck from the elder's cheek.

"No darling, it is the other way around. I am blessed to have an angel like you."

"I believe you, my lord." Jungkook teased.

Taehyung closed in as he caressed the side of Jungkook's jaw. "Would you have fallen in love with me, even if you had no obligation to me?"

"Taehyung, my love for you is without any obligation. Even if you did not have any title to your name, I would still respect you. I would still let you own me, have every right on me. I would still die for you."

"Then, I guess it is inevitable." Taehyung smiled.

"Inevitable and against all odds." Jungkook giggled.

"Have you packed your luggage?"

"Yes, I did, even yours. However, check it again to make sure I did not miss anything."

"Then I guess we have quite a lot of time before dinner all to ourselves," Taehyung whispered.

"Taehyung, we slept at four in the morning," Jungkook whined.