DUKE DENNIS

(a/n: i know he ain't a rapper but he fine so🤷‍♀️)

I groan and burry my head into my fluffy pillow. Why do they have to be so loud? Its literally 2 in the morning they need to shut their fat asses up. I whine as I drag myself out of my comfortable bed. As I'm making my way down the stairs Agent walks out of his room. We stare at each other for a hot minute then he says "you got that?" I nod and he puts his hands in the air defensively seeing my anger. He walks back into his room and I continue down the stairs.

This happens at least one a week. Kai is always streaming late and never understand that people are trying to sleep. Lately duke has been joining him and has made the whole situation way worse. I stomp my way to Kai's room and bang on his door.

Dukes Pov

Kai and I was playing around and chilling when someone started banging on his door.

"Shiii you know-" kai and I flinch and look at each other. They keep banging and Kai says "Damn ok ok!" He opens the door and y/n is standing their in her pajamas. She look so good right now ion gonna lie. "Il est deux heures du matin putain pourquoi tu cries"(its two in the fucking morning why are yall yelling so much) She yells in french. When she gets really mad she starts talking in french. On my momma its the scariest thing ever.

She looks between me and Kai. Kai stands at the door and scratches his head. I look back at the stream seeing the chat go crazy. I quickly look back to Y/n and she continues "J'essaie de dormir et vous deux salopes hurlez" (i'm tryna get some sleep and you two bitches are screaming). Kai covers his mouth from laughing and y/n smacks her teeth. "Ain't nothing funny" She says switching to English. Kai immediately stops and nods. She gives me a look then turns around going back up the stairs.

Kai shuts the door and sits back down next to me. We look at each other and start laughing. "Ion even gonna lie we got pressed" kai said raising his hands. I bend over laughing and nod in agreement. "ight my brotha ima head to bed" I dap him up and leave his room. I head up to y/n and mines room. Once I open the door she's on her phone scrolling through instagram with her back facing the door. I come up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. "I'm sorry ma" I say putting my face in her neck. She leans into me and puts her phone down. "it's cool but people are tryna sleep" she says turning around to look at me. I lean down to kiss her plump lips.

"Je vous aime" I say looking deeply into her eyes. "Je vous aime" (I love you) she says back.